Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 255votes)

Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A

Alt Names: alt Aquela garota rei demônio e o Aldeão Aalt 魔王なあの娘と村人Aalt 魔王女孩与村民Aalt 魔王属性少女与村民Aalt Maou na Anoko to Murabito Aalt That Demon Lord Girl and Villager A
Author: Yuuki Rin
Artist: Tsucaco
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A lonely "demon lord" and a self-centered "hero"!?
What about "villager A", caught in the middle!?

This is a school that prepares people for roles in fantasy stories. However, those who possess the "traits" of a "warrior" or "wizard" are but a few. Most will become no more than mere "villagers". I, Satou, am also one of those "villagers"; but one day, a girl possessing the trait of "demon lord", Ryuugamine Ouko, set her eyes on me. She's short and a surprisingly calm, good girl, but she'll abruptly mutter about destroying mankind; give me a break. Taking up the opposition with passion is my childhood friend, Hikarigaoka Tsubasa; she's more trouble. This girl is also quite the beauty, but as soon as she makes up her mind, she's an absolute troublemaker...

This is a world that's slightly abnormal,
with a slightly abnormal cast, interwoven in their dilemmas; a slapstick comedy!

adaptation of the light novel series written by Yuuki Rin with illustrations by Akahito
Go to Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How the demon queen plot cannot work New Window Epolimar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A Character Design New Window closed_21
  • 2 Replies

449 Comments

But he understands other villagers...

Hero persona understood and communicate with villager normally so I think maybe he is somewhat like that.

Spoiler

err ... "Harem" perk ?=3=?
or maybe "Villagers A" is a persona it self ?

But he understands other villagers...

Cant believe this doent get an anime yet

Wait a minute, Villagers actually cannot be the one to initiate a conversation?! If they try their speech will become inaudible to the personas?! Then.. then.. seriously what is your secret Villagers "A"?!

err ... "Harem" perk ?=3=?

or maybe "Villagers A" is a persona it self ?

Wait a minute, Villagers actually cannot be the one to initiate a conversation?! If they try their speech will become inaudible to the personas?! Then.. then.. seriously what is your secret Villagers "A"?!

raw

Oh, wow. Didn't expect to see this again. Well, Demon Lord's as cute as ever~

My body moved due to the hero's 'charisma' too. Only that I didn't move my arms but...

Is this series still alive or has it dawn its final breath  1,5 years ago?

It has been a bit over half a year now...

Is this series still alive or has it dawn its final breath  1,5 years ago?

*continues waiting for next chapter*

Girls don't have noses, didn't you know? 

Because Girls are cuter without noses, no one like girls with huge noses that covers up their cute face

Does the artist hate noses?

Girls don't have noses, didn't you know? 

Does the artist hate noses?

it end at chapter 34. complete raw jcafe

another manga for LN promotion ?

oh well, at least it will be a while before translation reach the end ...

HAREM.. INCREASE.. IMMANENT...

+1 shota confirmed

"There's a student who is in real danger of getting herself killed."

"Oh well, there's nothing we can do about it, don't even try. Let's worry about the school festival instead."

WTH?!?

Yess! An update, it livesss!

As silly as this series is, and even being aware that it's nothing more than a promo manga for the light novel, it still is all the right kinds of silly, and I love it for that.

There's nothing wrong with using old tropes if you use them right. While this brings absolutely nothing new to the table, it's like a comfort food that you've eaten a hundred times before but you still love.

its hard to get mad at this series i would consider this to be a short manga but not a promo like most the other dicking readers with a 10-12 chap long series.

Finally a new chapter, yay happy day.

Yess! An update, it livesss!

As silly as this series is, and even being aware that it's nothing more than a promo manga for the light novel, it still is all the right kinds of silly, and I love it for that.

There's nothing wrong with using old tropes if you use them right. While this brings absolutely nothing new to the table, it's like a comfort food that you've eaten a hundred times before but you still love.

it end at chapter 34. complete raw jcafe

Technically, the scissor was used for censoring.

stupid scissor, first it cuts to reveal, but it just ends up covering, booo

On other note, that's a pretty good body... da Villager A is so lucky... a good sight, than a good touch from maou....

HAREM.. INCREASE.. IMMANENT...

Skillful scissoring

Well, while it might be considered a very basic skill, it is very difficult to pull it off properly...

Also,

"You might think the "personas" are priviliged, but in reality..."

they're 2chuuni4U

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics