Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 146votes)

Ultimate Legend - Kang Hae Hyo

Alt Names: alt 최강전설 강해효alt Ultimate Legend - Hae-hyo KANG
Author: Choi Byung Yeol
Artist: Choi Byung Yeol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ultimate Legend - Kang Hae Hyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies
Topic RAW's New Window YuDoThys
  • 0 Replies

206 Comments

I hope MC will annihilate all those shits :D

Damn, just read 12-14, these cliffhangers is killing me-.-

Fairly entertaining, but the author is either making it up as he goes along without putting any thought into it, or he had some ideas from the start and is doing a terrible job if presenting them.

It's times like these when I beat my chest fiercely like a gorilla. Sure it's comical, but the brief adrenaline boost is no joke.

this feel like a Change Guy Manwha. except the MC lost his memory instead. still nice though. 

Hope it never becomes like change guy, that body swap was downright stupid. The story never completes itself, and straight up writes off major plot points.

this feel like a Change Guy Manwha. except the MC lost his memory instead. still nice though. 

ughhhh started from ch 1 and reached the end with such a fucking cliffhanger TT.TT

That f***ing cliffhanger.

think about what a big fail this project is from the government's side. if they'd just let him be instead of sending him to that school, the beast would keep sleeping forever...

When he finally remembers..... Fuck cliffhangers.

Crouching Pussy Hidden Bruce Lee... wow.

sup

Probably deleted by an admin for taking up to much space.  I'm certain that there is a rule about images being a certain length and width, and your wave picture was quite massive. So, that's my opinion on what likely happened.

Ugh, didnt think about that. Thanks. Spoiler tags next time!

Can anyone tell me wher did my post go? The one with wave of water??? So many likes and someone deletes it? WTF?

Probably deleted by an admin for taking up to much space.  I'm certain that there is a rule about images being a certain length and width, and your wave picture was quite massive. So, that's my opinion on what likely happened.

had to look at the raw after the reveal with the female character, but I still have no idea who is the main character suppose to be.

Well that's quite obvious right? Kang Hae Hyo, the females name is not Kang Hae Hyo, it's Kang Hae Ri(take a look at chapter 1 again)

Can anyone tell me wher did my post go? The one with wave of water??? So many likes and someone deletes it? WTF?

My reaction to chapter 2:

2hqwg1z.gif

My reaction to chapter 6:

now-i-see.gif

My reaction to chapter 7:

wut.gif

God, this is awesome.

had to look at the raw after the reveal with the female character, but I still have no idea who is the main character suppose to be.

In chapter 5 at the end you will see that his nickname is
Spoiler

Well not much has been revealed about his past, only known is that he was hit by a truck and of course that he was freaking strong.

ma-ma-ma-ma-ma....ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma...MANRAY!!!!!!!  Wow, this is awesome!  Thanks BAP scans, you've got a good eye for talented author's/artists.

My face after reading each chapter
Q4bI5.gif

seems like we'll have to wait a while (2 weeks) longer because people started harassing them for more updates

um...

seems like we'll have to wait a while (2 weeks) longer because people started harassing them for more updates

This is the kind of jjang manhwa waiting for since Vertias. I'll say the Hae-hyo has an awesome kill face.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics