Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 257votes)

Birdmen

Alt Names: alt バードメン
Author: Tanabe Yellow
Artist: Tanabe Yellow
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eishi Karasuma is a loner with a monotone life and his only friend is Mikisada Kamoda. One day they venture together while skipping class and they meet Tsubame, a very energetic girl, and Rei Sagisawa, a pretty boy that attends the same middle school. On their way back to school a sudden event happens. A mysterious boy with wings will come to help.
Go to Birdmen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Birdmen New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

445 Comments

Wut, the MC is a douchebag? That sounds absolutely...

Spoiler

Edit: Okay, I really don't see how the MC is supposed to be an ass. Just because he has a brain?

Spoiler
What.

Am I the only one who liked this mc ?  He's different from most mc's I've seen, he thinks too much/over-analyzes.  Well I don't care whether you like him or not, but the insults..

Wtf guys. Even murderer/psycho/etc characters are getting better treatment

Yeah I like the MC. He's got character, and I mean its only the 6th chapter, we don't even know his back story yet.

and he's an outcast, I wouldn't think flowery thoughts would be coming to anyones mind in the situation he's in or put himself in at school.

And his relationship with the bald guy is awesome

What.

Am I the only one who liked this mc ?

Not at all, but he's still kind-of an asshole at this point, you have to admit.

Spoiler
What.

Am I the only one who liked this mc ?  He's different from most mc's I've seen, he thinks too much/over-analyzes.  Well I don't care whether you like him or not, but the insults..

Wtf guys. Even murderer/psycho/etc characters are getting better treatment

Loving this!  Thanks so much for the work, Komanga!

Yellow Tanabe never fails to make me laugh. Man, I love the worlds she makes.

Thanks for the scanlation, KOMANGA!

Oh gob , i want more , the updates are so slow , it's killing me !

From what i see at bakaupdate volume 1 is not done yet , and the the period between chapter is approximately a month, so im sure the author is releasing the chapters each month .

We dont have a choice except to wait and pray the author not to die in the near future. 

I've seen many manga when the protagonist is an inconsiderate or awful person but this is the first time when I see one that actually goes out of his way to be an asshole. Impressive.

It's a monthly manga anyways.

Ok, the mc is a major douchebag, almost scumbag loser level, but it gets better afterwards.

Otherwise it's pretty cool I guess

Looks petty cool.

Ah, is true. She's really good.

She's got one hell of an "ancestry" too, she was an assistant to Mitsuru Adachi (I'd hope I don't have to introduce that one) and Makoto Raiku (Konjiki no Gash, Dōbutsu no Kuni)

Pretty unsure at first, but now it looks like now we know what type of story this will be

This manga have potential to reach more than 100 chapters! :D

Lovin' it!

This isn't going to end up like Bokurano is it? I don't know if my heart could take that.

Tanabe Yellow (Ierou in Japanese, if you romanize the Kanji exactly) is a woman.

Ah, is true. She's really good.

Lol at the intro. "These boys get their hands on it. A method to change the supposedly unchangeable world!!!" Which mean one of them is a trap!

Well this manga is really good. To be expected from the guy that did Kekkaishi.

Tanabe Yellow (Ierou in Japanese, if you romanize the Kanji exactly) is a woman.

Wow. That chapter was amazing. Tanabe is really a master of combinging shounen goofiness with a strong sense of suspense. This feeling… I haven't felt this way since the first 10 chapters of Tower of God. 

Well this manga is really good. To be expected from the guy that did Kekkaishi.

this is getting cooler and cooler each chapter !

O_O dat transformation

Spoiler

30732936.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics