Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 257votes)

Birdmen

Alt Names: alt ćƒćƒ¼ćƒ‰ćƒ”ćƒ³
Author: Tanabe Yellow
Artist: Tanabe Yellow
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eishi Karasuma is a loner with a monotone life and his only friend is Mikisada Kamoda. One day they venture together while skipping class and they meet Tsubame, a very energetic girl, and Rei Sagisawa, a pretty boy that attends the same middle school. On their way back to school a sudden event happens. A mysterious boy with wings will come to help.
Go to Birdmen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Birdmen New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

445 Comments

Its is the same thing.

No. It is quite different.

Spoiler

Its is the same thing.

You both just paraphrased what I said.

In both cases humanity is fucked whether its

Spoiler

Nope.

Spoiler

To be more specific.

Spoiler

ch 37 pg 5 has an image of the statue of the ecstasy of saint teresa, where an angel stabs teresa with an arrow and stirs her innards, but she enjoys it.

Now is it just me or does the Endgoal of the Eva IIIĀ“s literally make no goddamn sense?
Lets break it down a bit:

Spoiler

This has to be the dumbest plot since Fallout 3.

Nope.
Spoiler

Now is it just me or does the Endgoal of the Eva IIIĀ“s literally make no goddamn sense?
Lets break it down a bit:

Spoiler

This has to be the dumbest plot since Fallout 3.

Ikemen outta nowhere

Thanks Jaimini's Box

Keep the good work!

Takayama going the mad god route. And Karasuma is taking Tak's previous stance.

Fuuuuuuck...

Thanks for the treat Jaimini's and god damn thing's about to get even wilder.

I must be out of loop. Question

Spoiler

Also. If there is one thing I can tell about Tanabe works. Badasses are Badasses.

He is one of Arthur's old handlers, he cant possibly be a clone because he has a sister, think about it could a clone have a sister in a surgery list outside of EDEN ? 

Another thing, i dont care if Arthur was doing something stupid, i dont care if the world would get butthurt because some kids was pranking them, what I care is that 48 CHILDREN are killed by a organization that clearly treat anything like a science project, EDEN isnt right there wont be any escuse in this or any world that justify the massacre of children. This whole situation with the kids will come back to bite them and even if this treathen the world i will laugh.

I know my reaction here is to exagerated but I blame Tanabe-sensei for doing such a good story. 

Spoiler

Also. If there is one thing I can tell about Tanabe works. Badasses are Badasses.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hmm, does Tanabe has some personality problems with sexes or is she being creepy on purpose? I can't tel anymore.

So are Birdmen an Eden experiment or a mistake ? 

I get that they have clones and whatever, but I don't get why they created Birdmen, if they really did anyway.

Nah, he's just not human anymore

Doesn't exactly excuse his behavior to fellow birdmen

3 chapters released so close to each other?! Today is a good day :D

Beside the latest one, they were on Jaimini's site for few weeks already.

We still don't know much thing about Takayama so I can't seem to let myself judge him. He suppose to be Linker, to connect Seraph and human and yet he seem to be the farthest. He is not even awaken yet, but he seem to understand his own race the most. Aside from the moment he go helping people, none of his action was explained. What make him take that action? How does he know that the right moment to do it?

Human or not, what the hell is Taka up to?

Takayama is a bad person.

Takayama is a bad person.

3 chapters released so close to each other?! Today is a good day :D

i love when eishi gets all creepy. tanabe does those kinds of characters really well.

Eden still good guys. Kill few to not destroy all, and human future with them.
Eve, however... She suspicious.

Eden could be considered lawful neutral, preparing long term evolution while disposing of
those who could harm the healthy development of human evolution despite their standing.

Honestly speaking that American Bellwether nearly started a witch hunt for Birdmens through
rampaging through their country. If that happened not only they would have been hunted, but
the main cast as well, as humans would fear what they'd become the same eventually.

Currently the main cast don't go against their visions of human evolution and don't bring
ill-will towards other Birdmens, but should they do either of them, Eden won't hesitate to
wipe them out too.

In this case Takayama is now a worrying factor. He always gave an ominous feeling, but after
his disappearance no can tell what he is up to, not even Eden.

Both 34 and 35 are both out aren't they?
Is there an issue uploading them here? =0

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics