Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

Rood is a boss once again, as always.

new raw chapter :D

People always complain about needing more content.  That being said, if you want something to read, try http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ushio-to-tora-r184  it's 33 volumes completed.  My recommendation to you the masses who are well, like this...

mooaarrr pleeaassee giivvvee me moaaarr!! 

me like~

The art improved a lot but it seems like taking over 10 chapters just to explain why he was being bullied is a bit extreme. Still its good & addictive I cant wait for more! 

mooaarrr pleeaassee giivvvee me moaaarr!! awesome work translators, finally another interesting manga, it's been a while since i found one as interesting as this

i like this one xD.

After Tower of God its my favourite manga :P

Wow this series is really good...reminds me of Noblesse, one of the few ones out there where the MC starts as an OP character. 

Best!

Absolute!

Perfect!

On the latest chapter when I read this, and saw the girl posing with the text, I expected it to say:

Beautiful!

Absolute!

Perfect!

Even if you're not physically beautiful, you'd have to be a beautiful person to do something like scan and release manga to the public.  FudgeNouget, GreenToes, Lily, and Mango25, you're beautiful people.  You're heroes.  Because of people like you, an average Joe like me can take his mind off of real world problems, and enjoy the simple things.  I sincerely appreciate your work.

Love,

Reminiscent Cheeseburger.  

Thankyou sooo much Reminiscent Cheeseburger!! Your comment really makes me happy and I feel like i'm gonna cry lol XD To be honest we just want to spread the manga/manhwa/manhua love :D  And everyone in our group works really hard so I'm really glad that you appreciate it :) And nope.Your not just anybody.Your Reminiscent CheeseBurger, someone who is sweet enough to take time out of his/her day and read our releases and more then that, to comment and sincerely give us a shoutout! If you call your an average joe then I'm just a rock? xD Anyways, thanks for the love, really made my day!! :)

Best!

Absolute!

Perfect!

On the latest chapter when I read this, and saw the girl posing with the text, I expected it to say:

Beautiful!

Absolute!

Perfect!

Even if you're not physically beautiful, you'd have to be a beautiful person to do something like scan and release manga to the public.  FudgeNouget, GreenToes, Lily, and Mango25, you're beautiful people.  You're heroes.  Because of people like you, an average Joe like me can take his mind off of real world problems, and enjoy the simple things.  I sincerely appreciate your work.

Love,

Reminiscent Cheeseburger.  

saw it, read it, LLLoved it!

Somebody is sooooo being smoked out. :P ;)

To everyone else, this must look like a harem type thing with Rood as the main character.

*Gasp!* Another chapter!!? I had all but givin up hope! *giggles like a schoolgirl while reading*

We don't actually know his rank.  Or, how the ranking/ grading system really works, yet. :mellow: The inference is that he's top-tier, at least. <shrugs>

Thanks for the info! ^_^ And, wish I knew. <_<

He's rank 1.

Also, there isn't a set # of votes you need to become official. If you're popular, you get scouted by Naver (or some other webtoon site like Daum). 

But since the author of Black Haze has another job, I don't think he's going to go to an official webtoon.

Is the Black Magician a Rank 1?

We don't actually know his rank.  Or, how the ranking/ grading system really works, yet. :mellow: The inference is that he's top-tier, at least. <shrugs>

The raw is coming out tomorrow and btw how many hits/votes does it need to be an offical webtoon?

Thanks for the info! ^_^ And, wish I knew. <_<

The raw is coming out tomorrow and btw how many hits/votes does it need to be an offical webtoon?

It's not dropped. :) It's just that it's still a Challenge strip and has yet to get to play with the big boys and girls.  If it gets enough hits, that might change... (and, it may get a revamp if it does move categories). :)

Granted, the art is not encouraging... but, the plot is so far really making up for that (I can easily forgive uncomfortable angles for enough plot).  The artist also grabs me as having plenty of room to grow as an artist with practice. ^_^ This is good.

So does anyone have idea when the next chapter is? Also is there anything we can do to promote it?

Is the Black Magician a Rank 1?

I will probably reread this, but in the mean time i was just curious.

Uh... just went to the site to give it more hits..... it didnt get dropped did it???

It's not dropped. :) It's just that it's still a Challenge strip and has yet to get to play with the big boys and girls.  If it gets enough hits, that might change... (and, it may get a revamp if it does move categories). :)

Granted, the art is not encouraging... but, the plot is so far really making up for that (I can easily forgive uncomfortable angles for enough plot).  The artist also grabs me as having plenty of room to grow as an artist with practice. ^_^ This is good.

Uh... just went to the site to give it more hits..... it didnt get dropped did it???

still dont know for sure... either hes a failed awakening... or hes being possessed through a curse... dammit this thing had better make it pass the challenge phase, I gotsta know what happens next!

It's biweekly, yea?

10 days until next chapter ;(

Why do I get the impression that somebody wants "the Monster" to be a properly fatted goose for some experiment (either that, or both Lidusis and Chevel are being played as a matching pair)?  And, that that phantom... thing... is part of the farming process? <_<

I also get that impression, the phantom has probably been tormenting Lidusis for quite a while: hence why Lidusis attacked Rood in chapter 14. Though I think Lidusis is more like a half-finished product than an experiment.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics