Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

haha that ending omake thingy. :D

Plot advancement it is then! Shit be gettin real.

Rood is king of trolls   :D

Spoiler

"Has HE found any leads..."  So is Iel a male that used magic to transform into a woman?  I am confused.

The demon spy doesn't have to be Iel. And also the word "he" could've been gender neutral and it was assumed to be "he" instead of "she".Out of the people who made an appearance so far Iel is my first guess for being the demon spy as well but now I have suspicions it could be Dio(who is unually good at blending in).

Mooooooooooooooar (= .=)

Not sure if I want to see plot advancement... or more of Rood and the prof fucking around...

"Has HE found any leads..."  So is Iel a male that used magic to transform into a woman?  I am confused.

Ugh, now I have to wait another 2 weeks...  Anyways, Thanks BAPscans

was he he just killed or eaten?

Point is either way he is dead!

What's the difference? 

Unsure... we'll find out next strip, I guess. :unsure: There's always a third option: meat suit. <shivers>

<pounces, tears wrapper off scanlation>

Um... ouch.  Poor guy. -_-

i can't wait  it's a torture

Well it is coming out today or tommorow according to Bap from their Chatango.

If you go and compliment them on a good job, and not rush them, they may get it done faster.

Well I am just glad their are TL it.  Also enjoy Flow, and The Gamer by them. Pretty cool scan group in my opinon.

i can't wait  it's a torture

I love this Manhwa. It's really good, at first I thought it was like other things i read but as i read more and more i got addicted. Can't wait till chapter 32! :D

chapter 32 is coming, so many happy feelz right nao

i've been waiting for chapter 31 for ages!!! glad i checked this site :D anyways... Artian is handsome when he smiles he must smile more! but i love Rood most or rather his awakened form. I want more!! i want to know what will happen in that practical training they'll have!! to hell with Hadelio! i hate his guts.

So I picked this series up a couple of hours ago, it was fantastic.  Need I say more?

A slow start but it quickly gets interesting. I highly recommend this one. 4 out of 5 stars. Thanks for the translation please keep up the good work.

Thank you for the chapter~! ^^

Anybody else think that scrying-ball-thingy Rood's got is being deliberately blocked on the school's end? :huh:

Thanks a lot for that quick answer! Though I don't know if want to see that depressing work again.   -.-

@ Thorn

Its Clannad.

Also a great chapter :) thanks BAP scans

The picture used for the recruting page at the very end. I know that I've seen that work but I forgot it's name. Is there someone who can refresh my memory please. :-)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics