Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

Oh-oh Blackie watch out, major stalker alert!

LOL his face at the end of the chapter was like "SHIT DID THEY HEAR ME"

Oh and I was just about to complain about the lenght again, thanks for the heads up. I thought that since it was a bi-weekly manhwa it should have more pages (eg. monthly mangas) but I guess it all makes sense now.

I wish I could just stop reading for some time and come again to read a juicy amount of content in one go but:

1. Since it is bi-weekly I would have to wait a whole damn lot.

2. I have trouble waiting one week for other works, there's no way I'll be able to wait so much D:

just give up on this for half a year and you will have about 12 extra chapters to watch (assuming author still keep at bi-weekly)

I F*CKING LOVE THE MC!!! I'M SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT...OH MY GOD SO MANY FEELS FOR THIS.

When I saw his markings first thing I thought of was Legend of Zelda.

Great chapter thanks for all your hard work BAP Scans.

Thanks for the update BAP

The artist has a day-job they wish to keep. <shrugs> They simply can't devote the sheer number of hours to creating a longer one, as a result.  You know... Real Life happens, and, for them, this is a hobby that kind of might pay for itself a bit.  Ish. So, we just need to be grateful we can get what we can get when we can get it. ^_^

Oh and I was just about to complain about the lenght again, thanks for the heads up. I thought that since it was a bi-weekly manhwa it should have more pages (eg. monthly mangas) but I guess it all makes sense now.

I wish I could just stop reading for some time and come again to read a juicy amount of content in one go but:

1. Since it is bi-weekly I would have to wait a whole damn lot.

2. I have trouble waiting one week for other works, there's no way I'll be able to wait so much D:

Too short.  We didn't even to get to see Rood (Black Magician) own those wolves this chapter. Damn why did a bi-weekly webtoon have to be so good.

Hmmm.  In that situation, I'd ask the quaking mass of terror what's up.  He seems to know something rather important. :mellow:

haha i love this webctoon aside from being a badass MC he is also a big troll :D

also some of the characters and villains are trolls. haha troll troll everywhere

got to love this cant wait for the next update.

Just found this awesome webtoon. I hope it gets upgraded from Best Challenge to a regular webtoon, even if it will require a reboot then.

Do they always reboot the comics from their challenges? Because so far the story is pretty legit (like, there are no glaring plot holes).

ojstnhs'ojb'sngbxgnbodfngjbngonbos I NEED MORE OF THIS MANGA/MANHWA IS MY CRACK/HEROIN/COFFEE. I NEED IT TO FUNCTION AND THIS IS SOME OF THE GOOD STUFF

Lol. Go buy a 1000 page book. It'll keep you occupied for a couple days.  Then go and get the remaining 6 or 7 books in the series.  Books are your friend.  I actually just purchased several such books for the occasion.

ojstnhs'ojb'sngbxgnbodfngjbngonbos I NEED MORE OF THIS MANGA/MANHWA IS MY CRACK/HEROIN/COFFEE. I NEED IT TO FUNCTION AND THIS IS SOME OF THE GOOD STUFF

only 1 episode??? it cant feed my addiction!!! i NEED MOREE!!!...xD thx for the update thou.

The gamer changed from,best challenge to regular, it didn;t get rebooted though. so maybe it might not happen to black haze, unless author wants to set up something form the start, so need reboot.

Just found this awesome webtoon. I hope it gets upgraded from Best Challenge to a regular webtoon, even if it will require a reboot then.

And, that's all to the good: if it gets more hits and gets popular enough to pay as much as the day job or better, they might turn pro comic writer.  But, only then.  And, that's a fair enough life choice to make. :) Dunno about you, but I think putting the rent above spending time drawing, but not managing to pay the rent is... a rather personal and important one to make. :lol:

But if that happens, the webtoon will have to get reboot when it upgrades from Best Challenge to Webtoon.

More cliffhanger... more cliffhanger... hee!  More cliffhanger!  (And, a little more plot development: cool!) <hums a happy tune>

I believe I have asked this before, but why the F**K is a biweekly manhwa so so short?!

The artist has a day-job they wish to keep. <shrugs> They simply can't devote the sheer number of hours to creating a longer one, as a result.  You know... Real Life happens, and, for them, this is a hobby that kind of might pay for itself a bit.  Ish. So, we just need to be grateful we can get what we can get when we can get it. ^_^

And, that's all to the good: if it gets more hits and gets popular enough to pay as much as the day job or better, they might turn pro comic writer.  But, only then.  And, that's a fair enough life choice to make. :) Dunno about you, but I think putting the rent above spending time drawing, but not managing to pay the rent is... a rather personal and important one to make. :lol:

Blow and R00d ? Really? I'd be hard-pressed to find worse names for my characters. 

We have a term for the guy at the end.  That term is Boned.

I believe I have asked this before, but why the F**K is a biweekly manhwa so so short?!

Darn...i think i need to stop reading this for a couple of chapters cause this much isn't even close to enough! God, why? Why do you make me cry for not having more to read! 

-____-

...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics