Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 274votes)

Nejimaki Kagyu

Alt Names: alt ねじまきカギューalt คางิว สาวแบ๊วหมัดควงสว่านalt 螺旋卷钩生
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Negizawa Kamo and Kagyuu Jyuubee; 2 childhood friends who made a fated promise to each other are once again reunited as Kagyuu reaffirms her dedication to defending Kamo's dream, and her own, with the monstrous power of her martial arts. However, they soon discover that force alone is not enough, it's character, individuality, that rules this school and pits the students against each other in a brutal contest of dueling personalities vying for supremacy. Because in this school, those with the superior strength, the superior character, are king, and those whose individualities are overwhelmed are discarded. Join Kagyuu, Kamo, and their companions as they struggle to overcome the hidden evils lurking within this school, and discover the voice of each other's hearts and true desires.

Do not edit genre to Shounen, series serialized in a seinen magazine (Weekly Young Jump)
Go to Nejimaki Kagyu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

707 Comments

?ui=2&ik=e9f9b950d8&view=att&th=140780af

in what distorted world is this a problem?

Sweet more!

So much gap moe...the art is so intense too

This is (no mistake) Shounen. But the famale adn male role reverse.

take hit that shred blood but stay still like a boss and the eyes keep glare to the opponent

say the special move name as we KO the opponent.

Very interesting. I see potential of Harem, at the end of chapter 2 there was another girl. With three girl we can have harem tag (there are other hundred of girls who madly follow him though)

I want more chapter but I hope this manga don't series long to hundreds chapter.

running out of Idea, Author will give us the tournament to get the Male Heroineor something like that.

Mixing light-hearted comedy with terrifying scenarios is intriguing and horrifying...

Let me take the honor of giving it a description

Spoiler

I'll try to edit your description to make it a bit simpler if you don't mind.

Here you go:

Negizawa Kamo once tearfully promised his weak childhood friend Kagyu Jubei that he would grow up to be a teacher who would not stand for bullying. Several years later, as a teacher, he meets Kagyu once more under...strange circumstances to say the least. While Negizawa was training to become a great teacher, Kagyu (who, like most women, fell for Negizawa) polished her fists so that she could protect him when they met again. Hilarity ensues as Negizawa strives to become the teacher he once dreamed of being and Kagyu protects his chastity from the numerous women who lust after his sweet behind.

Wow, that catgothloli girl at the beginning...

NYAAAAAAA~~~~~~

so weird..

but not stupid..

something in thi seems strange '-'

Let me take the honor of giving it a description

Spoiler

So this is a manga you might skip at first. But I implore you my friend, stay a while. You might be surprised what you find within.

I almost didn't read this because of the cover even tough I always look for artist with unique art. I'm ashamed of myslef. :(

Someone should add a description, but not me; I suck at it. I can't make justice to this great manga becuase it somehow sounds so generic when I write it down.

LoL this manga is great, even though there were part that made me go "WTF is this!" i enjoyed all of it

has this guy not considered the fact that his "constitution" might cause problems at a high school? or any other location with females in it?

i foresee a huge demand of supply for girl uniform to replace a certain problem students daily ripped clothes.

too bad she's not prepared like this girl 

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184878/dragons-rioting_ch8_by_vortex-scans/8

Following this for reasons I can't even begin to comprehend...

i foresee a huge demand of supply for girl uniform to replace a certain problem students daily ripped clothes.

Well, that escalated quickly.....

no, seriously, he almost died a dozen times in only two chapters + a yandere at the beginning

This is gonna be good !

Insta-Follow for me xD

man WDF did i just read. 

36fvcf.jpg

I sense a long line of insane chicks !

well... we have the man-woman from chapter 1, with her gang of man-women... the female main who dresses like a guy most times thus far... i've been expecting crazy since i saw the man-women gang. the yandere is just icing on the cake

To that girl with the annoying face at the end of the chapter: this wasn't all part of your plan, stop trying to look mysterious dammmiiiit.

Hon wa.....suki!

So good! It's a weekly manga so I hope this gets scanslated quick :D

I sense a long line of insane chicks !

I'm starting to like this! the art style is a little weird but i like weird stuff so i'm following.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics