Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 274votes)

Nejimaki Kagyu

Alt Names: alt ねじまきカギューalt คางิว สาวแบ๊วหมัดควงสว่านalt 螺旋卷钩生
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Negizawa Kamo and Kagyuu Jyuubee; 2 childhood friends who made a fated promise to each other are once again reunited as Kagyuu reaffirms her dedication to defending Kamo's dream, and her own, with the monstrous power of her martial arts. However, they soon discover that force alone is not enough, it's character, individuality, that rules this school and pits the students against each other in a brutal contest of dueling personalities vying for supremacy. Because in this school, those with the superior strength, the superior character, are king, and those whose individualities are overwhelmed are discarded. Join Kagyuu, Kamo, and their companions as they struggle to overcome the hidden evils lurking within this school, and discover the voice of each other's hearts and true desires.

Do not edit genre to Shounen, series serialized in a seinen magazine (Weekly Young Jump)
Go to Nejimaki Kagyu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

707 Comments

Someones got to slow their roll.

Spoiler

20iuqzr.gif = me

That FACE...  Oh Em Gee, THAT FACE...  *Shudders*

this got scary real fast.

This art style scares me..I LOVE IT

ooh she reminds me of that girl from sumomomo momomo. this looks fun~

tho i gotta admit..she'l be one scary yandere xD

Wtf this isn't Mahou Shoujo of the End....

Who here wants to put the "Horror" tag?scaredplz.gif

That... that was amazing.

Screenshot_2013_08_28_01_19_28.png

... I just shat a brick. a LARGE brick.

Spoiler

what the fuck

That was creepy as eff...

Not as bad as I had feared.

The harem thing apparently only works on "uncommon" women, which makes it bearable for the reader. Kinda.

As for the age difference, if they had like a 5 years gap, one going to high school wouldn't be too far-fetched.

Well that was a sweet flashback indeed. And what's with the quick development in the first three chapters!? Seeing how many volumes are already out it's probably going to get pretty complicated. I just hope doesn't get too harem-ish.

This is not as good as I had hoped.

Since she probably spent a considerable amount of time and energy devoted to her martial arts training, not to mention that in this chapter she seems to be having considerable trouble with an elementary level math problem, I'd say she's a couple (or several) grades behind.

Or, it could just be one of those "Oops, nevermind the man behind the curtain" things.

frankly speaking, i think its the latter. though if anyone asks, its the former. i had a hard time believing he was a teacher too, though negima kind of took that to the extreme.

I know I'm not suppose to ask Logic Questions but...

How is it possible that he is a teacher and she is still her student? How much is their age difference? Because she is in High School and he is a teacher now but in flashbacks it seems the age difference is only 1-2 years

Since she probably spent a considerable amount of time and energy devoted to her martial arts training, not to mention that in this chapter she seems to be having considerable trouble with an elementary level math problem, I'd say she's a couple (or several) grades behind.

Or, it could just be one of those "Oops, nevermind the man behind the curtain" things.

i hope this manga is short and sweet bc if to much shit is put into it, i wouldn't stand seen it get ruined. 

I know I'm not suppose to ask Logic Questions but...

How is it possible that he is a teacher and she is still her student? How much is their age difference? Because she is in High School and he is a teacher now but in flashbacks it seems the age difference is only 1-2 years

well this is quite the gem

looking forward to more

I want more chapter but I hope this manga don't series long to hundreds chapter.

running out of Idea, Author will give us the tournament to get the Male Heroineor something like that.

This series is currently at 10 volumes in Japan, and it's still going.

I'm loving this art btw. It feels fresh and unique.

Seems this mangaka won the Tezuka Award in '99 as well ^_^.

Well that was kind of a cute flashback 29zsg2r.gif

How should you respond to her feelings?!!! Are you fucking blind man?!!! Wtf kinda question is that, a perfectly fine girl who you've known since childhood who devoted her life to protect you to obtain your feelings. Hard fucking decision isnt it... Not to mention the fact that she is pretty and cute...

At least she didn't cook.  Otherwise the whole town would've gone up in smoke.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics