Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 274votes)

Nejimaki Kagyu

Alt Names: alt ねじまきカギューalt คางิว สาวแบ๊วหมัดควงสว่านalt 螺旋卷钩生
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Negizawa Kamo and Kagyuu Jyuubee; 2 childhood friends who made a fated promise to each other are once again reunited as Kagyuu reaffirms her dedication to defending Kamo's dream, and her own, with the monstrous power of her martial arts. However, they soon discover that force alone is not enough, it's character, individuality, that rules this school and pits the students against each other in a brutal contest of dueling personalities vying for supremacy. Because in this school, those with the superior strength, the superior character, are king, and those whose individualities are overwhelmed are discarded. Join Kagyuu, Kamo, and their companions as they struggle to overcome the hidden evils lurking within this school, and discover the voice of each other's hearts and true desires.

Do not edit genre to Shounen, series serialized in a seinen magazine (Weekly Young Jump)
Go to Nejimaki Kagyu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

707 Comments

Neihter are they as narrow as you think they are, we all know that he favors Kagyuu. But at the end of the day he is still choosing his ideals over his own desires. As it happened a couple of chapters ago.

Yeah it's a struggle. If sensei was the type of person to choose her over his ideals, sensei wouldn't be the character Kagyu likes.  Still though, he makes decisions and takes action which is a lot more than you can say for a lot of characters like him.

Yoh's arc isn't as boring as I thought. This buildup is super slow though.

I'm still really curious why Marble is so against Sensei though.  Is it the age difference, that's never been brought up throughout this manga XD.

Well I don't think we've seen Yoh's intense face yet...

So, quick question.

Nichie Elisa, or... Nietzsche Elisa?

Nietzsche

The guy's ideals aren't as broad as you think they are. He's a lot more grounded and specific.

When he was asked by that female teacher in the beach arc how he felt about Kagyu he was able to come up with a pretty direct response.  I'm her teacher but I want to feel like there's more than that between us.

Sensei's been out of the picture for too long. I feel like people are literally forgetting what his character was.

Neihter are they as narrow as you think they are, we all know that he favors Kagyuu. But at the end of the day he is still choosing his ideals over his own desires. As it happened a couple of chapters ago.

Who the F put that gender bender tag there... just a single character dressing as a girl doesn't make it a recurring theme in the manga. You wouldn't put that tag in Denpa Kyoushi just because of Koutaro either, right?

Still feel the same way. It's unlikely but if anything romantic happens between Kagyuu and Yoh then this manga is over for me. I mean what's the point of the story so far if Kagyuu just accepts Yoh's feelings for her so easily.

I mean we could go the whole "I love everyone" route too. But really, have we even seen Yoh's crazhy face yet?

kinda don't like yoh tbh.

Still feel the same way. It's unlikely but if anything romantic happens between Kagyuu and Yoh then this manga is over for me. I mean what's the point of the story so far if Kagyuu just accepts Yoh's feelings for her so easily.

So, quick question.

Nichie Elisa, or... Nietzsche Elisa?

Yep, I agree. He's too much of  "good guy" love and equality is good and all, but too many ideals might get you killed. I believe that's is wahy Marble is so against Kamo. Although i'm also a bit against him too and maybe that's why I was hoping for Kagyu to "lose" in the Morals comitee arc.

The guy's ideals aren't as broad as you think they are. He's a lot more grounded and specific.

When he was asked by that female teacher in the beach arc how he felt about Kagyu he was able to come up with a pretty direct response.  I'm her teacher but I want to feel like there's more than that between us.

Sensei's been out of the picture for too long. I feel like people are literally forgetting what his character was.

The correct answer is: Yes! So please marry me!

Disclaimer: Results may vary. Use may result in: Death, dismemberment, castration, evisceration, etc etc.

I agree, dude will never have time for a real relationship when he is so busy giving his students the super special love.

Yep, I agree. He's too much of  "good guy" love and equality is good and all, but too many ideals might get you killed. I believe that's is wahy Marble is so against Kamo. Although i'm also a bit against him too and maybe that's why I was hoping for Kagyu to "lose" in the Morals comitee arc.

I was joking about Yoh and Marble. But I guess that's the next arc huh.

Sensei vs Yoh over Jyubee

I think Marble's lost a few. X)

kinda don't like yoh tbh.

This manga gets worse and worse.

Guys, thanks for continuing with it regardless. That's really respectable.

Eh, it has good fights and the rather unique central theme of a clash of personalities. Something similar is explored in other manga like Medaka Box, but it's never been the central theme. I seriously got goosebumps when hippy Jesus asked Kamo-sensei, "So you're saying your aesthetics is better than mine?".  The contradiction of a pacifist fighting for peace :3

Also, cute loli.

First bath scene and it's of the loli. Hot dayum :3

artmazing!!!!!!

Yoh and Marble. Hmm.

I'm here for the art.

Art is anatomically eye-implosive. Creepiness is good, though. Yes, totally.

I think Marble's got a point about Kamo.

I agree, dude will never have time for a real relationship when he is so busy giving his students the super special love.

This is why I can't stop reading. On one hand those girls are super scary when they get serious ... on the other they are super cute when they get ... serious? Wait ... What?

Oh ... and that Marble ... My goodness .... she is both hot and scary ... Hary? 0_o ... Scot? My Boner is confused 

I think Marble's got a point about Kamo.

Yoh, my boy, time to grow, time to become a man. Marble have weverything needed, cute face (when she is not fighting), big boobs, great leg. Go for it, you might die for it, but you will die happy.

Good thing it's not. Marble's legs are the eighth wonder of the world. You could say they're... Marbleous.

TO THE CORNER WITH YE!

OH, SH*T! I just realized something! Call me crazy, but I think the student council chairwoman (Elisa) is the HEADMASTER'S DAUGHTER! It's mainly due to those side-by-side panels with their eyes looking very similar and the douchebag calling her by name.

That said, I, too, ship Yoh x Marble.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics