Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 226votes)

Amari Mawari

Alt Names: alt Around Amarialt あまりまわりalt 亚麻理的日常alt 아마리 마와리
Author: Kuroda Bb
Artist: Kuroda Bb
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guy has some "precious book" with some "wonderful pictures" that he can't show to anyone.... The reason being, most of his college friends can't really understand his "tendencies".

Of course, we wouldn't have a story if the guy didn't go through some life changing encounters (all thanks to that very same book).
Go to Amari Mawari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amari Mawari New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

636 Comments

Spoiler

For a second there, I thought he ran away because he's afraid of the talking boobs...

Kyouka's hair is gray. I wonder if she's sick, and will she be the first one to die?

Spoiler

I thought she was blonde....

Spoiler

Gotta love how she looks small at the top, and then they turn into torpedos.

It's the way the jacket falls. It's more closed at the top and more open (therefore accentuating them) at the bottom. Look at the first picture you posted.

Also because fanservice.

wot? a healthy mc is all i see.

Spoiler

I thought she was blonde....

Spoiler

Gotta love how she looks small at the top, and then they turn into torpedos.

...and he's been awaken to his inner loliconess 

Poor guy he can never go back now.

He's opened a door that cannot be shut.

To me that door closed once I was inside, now I can't look behind even if I want to xD

"Suddenly, Haru realized that his innocence had been lost.  He had discovered...  the power of boobies."

Poor guy he can never go back now.

He's opened a door that cannot be shut.

"Suddenly, Haru realized that his innocence had been lost.  He had discovered...  the power of boobies."

[] Loli

[] Assertive, takes initiative in both touching and inviting touching

[] Loli

Amari waifu-making project progressing smoothly, just as planned.

You fucking pedo m8, lusting after lil children like that, I swear Imma come over to touch your loli sister right now... wait what? 

Thank god for healing my heart through this manga.

So this is the first time he's been remotely conscious of Amari as a woman.  Has to count for something.

I think page 9 establishes it pretty clearly that Hachisu has a thing for Amari. He's sort of annoying from Haru's perspective; I imagine that if the manga were drawn from his view and had his monologues then the random older guy who's captivating his crush (with his hair) would seem like the bad one.

That would take some pretty serious whitewashing.  Sorry, I get where you're coming from in terms of "We always see things from the MC's point of view", and I'd agree the kid does have some reason for resentment.  But what he's doing isn't "Acting out resentment", it's "Acting like a little thug".  And basically, he's taking advantage of the fact that the MC is more civilized than he is and will not give him back his own medicine.  If he pulled that crap on an older version of himself, said older version would pound him into the dirt until he got the message.

Spoiler

"WAIT PLEASE HARU-KUN IT'S DANGEROUS TO CROSS WITHOUT LOOKING MORE SO IN A RED LIGHT!"

"Bitch, please. I'm walking a goddamn dog, thus I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE. NOTHING CAN RUIN THIS YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING!"

*I have no idea what's going on - by Dog*

[] Loli

[] Assertive, takes initiative in both touching and inviting touching

[] Loli

Amari waifu-making project progressing smoothly, just as planned.

My thoughts every time I read a chapter: "Is something going to happen? Is something happening? Oh that's adorable, I guess something kind of happened maybe but not really... something might happen next chapter!"

The last chapter did make me think about the ramifications of loli touching though, serious business going on here.

Amari Mawari on Dengeki Daioh #05 cover:

Spoiler

Holy left hip dislocation batman, she needs immediate medical attention.

Amari Mawari on Dengeki Daioh #05 cover:

Spoiler

Le Brat vs Le end of my foot

I just hates brats on my manga...

I feel like he has more of a problem with adults.. He's an orphan for starters so... Anyway he totally is a little brat lol.

I think page 9 establishes it pretty clearly that Hachisu has a thing for Amari. He's sort of annoying from Haru's perspective; I imagine that if the manga were drawn from his view and had his monologues then the random older guy who's captivating his crush (with his hair) would seem like the bad one.

I actually thought that too at first, but then another thought popped up on my head, "Oh wait, Hachisu is not the MC so I couldn't care less about him, why is still in the way of my ship?"

I actually feel bad for him. He's just barely managed to be honest to his feelings and buy some ice cream and then thoughtless Haru goes and nicks that chance. He has to make all this effort, while Haru gets Amari to smile like on page 11 like it was a piece of cake. I'd probably be just as mad if I were him.

Plus, think about it. Haru is creepy, from a normal person's point of view. Caninophilia.

My God,I hate this kid more Joffrey from The Game of Thrones.
I didn't think it was possible.

Yeah, likening a jealous child with a crush to an egomaniacal sociopath is TOTALLY a just comparison. Ya' hear that everyone? Forget about Geoffrey, we have bigger fish to fry and this kid is totally asking for it.

Rather than him having a crush on Amari, it seems more like he doesn't like being treated like a child.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics