Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 202votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!

Alt Names: alt 听爸爸的话alt パパのいうことを聞きなさいalt Listen To Me, Girls. I am Your Father!alt Listen to What Papa Says!alt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Takemura Youhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about the daily life of a college freshman in the Literature Department of Tama University. He and his sister grew up on their own together after their parent's departure, but he decided to start living by himself when she got married to a man with two daughters from previous marriages.

Shocked by their marriage, he attempted to distance himself from the family, leaving home before his sister gave birth to the man's third child. Approximately 3 years later he was asked by his sister to visit and babysit the girls...

While he was looking after the girls, the plane which their parents were on went missing. He decided to take with him his three nieces (aged 14, 10 and 3 years old), resulting in the four of them sharing his tiny apartment.

Spin-offs:
http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Papa%20no%20Iukoto%20&name_cond=c
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel ending New Window JokerxHisoka
  • 3 Replies
Topic A touching manga New Window shadowdart
  • 3 Replies

245 Comments

Hina! WHY MUST YOU BE SO GOD DAMN ADORABLE! I need a glucose meter to test my sugar level from all the sweetness...
@ShootTheSkye Oh god I just loled so hard at that
All these feels bro... All these feels...Posted Image
It's possible. Having two months instead of one to draw a chapter (albeit half more long) results in more accurate drawing, I guess.
Is it just me, or has the art slightly changed/ improved in chapter 9?
@Fraze Its not hard to understand, and what is happening during that time is she is crying. And people crying usually aren't very articulate, little kids who haven't properly learned the language especially so. But if you look at the picture, you can guess what she is saying. >_>
a lot of emotion in one chapter now this is a work of art.
Spoiler
Great it will be bi-monthly :)
@Fraze: HIna is bawling. If you try to make sense of a children about to cry, you'll have a hard time too. But sure, I'll add notes if HIna is becoming too hard to read, especially for the non-english natives. Suggestions are welcome.
@Fraze: Hina's saying:

Spoiler
I don't meant to complain but can the translator put one page up to explain what Hina is saying cause I don't understand some of it especially in the page 29. Well personally, I think it's cute but >_> if the future release gonna the same as this or be harder to read about Hina word then I don't know @_@
Ch 8. Page 29... I thought she was speakin German... >_>
@d4z3d ....... Let your inner Lolicon surrounds ...... yeah..... its just that Hina is really really so adorable ..... I cried actually .......
For some reason my comment gone back in time o_o;;;

I'll repost:

Bi-monthly actually can mean both "every two weeks" and "every two months". In this particular case though, it means "every two months". Papakiki switched magazine from Jump Square to SQ. Jump Square is monthly, SQ is bimonthly... that means sower releases from now on. Fear not though... first chapter on SQ is already out so, it won't be that long before our next release. The one after that though...
my father died years ago and im not on good terms on my mom. i thought i was over his death already since its been 11 years but that awesome scene from this chapter broke my heart. but hey, cheers for becoming bi-monthly!
God dammit Hina! WHY MUST YOU BE SO ADORABLE!
No, bi-monthly means twice a month. Look it up.

Also, thanks to Japanzai for l33t epix translation jobz!!
Everyone's home should have their own Hina.
My heart broke..
bi-monthly = once every two months
What bi-monthly is this?
twice a month or every two months?
Finally! an update for the main story.
hina walks like a boss xD

Need MORE! UPDATES!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics