Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 135votes)

Necromancer

Alt Names: alt ネクロマンサーalt Nekromantalt Nekuromansa
Author: Soga Shina
Artist: Soga Shina
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Look for him in the boulevard full of sorrow and desires called Slum Street and there is where you shall find the Necromancer. He has the power and knowledge to resurrect all your loved ones and the only thing you have to do is make a contract with him while you’ll find yourself being swiped away by a tale of life and death.
Go to Necromancer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

96 Comments

The ending was kinda disney but I like it. I want a happy ending for them. He's suffered so much :D
It was great up til the end. Thanks EGScans :D
I wanted a little more.......
we get a disney ending!
Best work i've read in long time.
I look forward to more work from author and from egscans
The conclusion to this awesome series is finally here! http://readonline.egscans.com/Necromancer/Chapter_020_END

Great ending I couldn't have asked for more. I got shivers, not once but twice! reading it.

Thanks a lot EGS! and the author for bringing us Necromancer

Looking forward to her next work
what a masterpiece! how did i miss this kind of manga. its so much better than those ecchi induced over the top cliche mangas i've always read.
somehow I don't think the second demon will let him die, moreover her want to eat many necromancer souls, as well as the time to make up a plan, she must have something truly wicked in the works that will alow a happy ending at the cost of his soul, and that of all his descendants. I am probably going to love or hate the next chapter, of which is probably the last. BTW it's easy to see with the current ch. that Soga Shina is not that good with action, hope gets better with the next manga, as I will look forwarded to the next manga,
Well, this'll probably earns me a straight ticket to hell...
Spoiler
Is this Damsel in Distress or what?
Sometimes a sad ending works, personally I would be fine with the whole MC sacrifices himself to save the girl ending but things aren't looking very good right now for her...

I'm sure he'll come up with something though.
GODDAMNIT, IS IT SO WRONG TO WANT A HAPPY ENDING
Because it's much more easier to fap on pantsu instead of using your brain to understand a complex storyline.
that cliffhanger -.-
My heart is not ready for this.
Why japanese people prefer things like moeblob or ecchi without storyline instead of interesting stories like this?
666 mark! let's go!
@taak123
That's one of those cliché. Since the author can't think of any others tragic background I think. And I feel like the author just pull those things in the latest chapters out of the blue.
I would do what he did.
I'm the 616th follower \o/
610 mark lol 6 more to go, really a good series though we can see it's ending soon...
Spoiler
We need 16 more people to follow this!
Or 10... Then it can be "6 more to go"

oooooooooooooooh~
Spoiler
ahh why must every shounen main char have an over tragic back story with a childhood love on the side

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics