Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 210votes)

Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi

Alt Names: alt ナリユキまかせの天狗道alt Nariyuki Makase no Tengumichi
Author: Nishino Juutarou
Artist: Nishino Juutarou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having given a magical Tengu mask to a human boy when she was little, Tengu princess Arazunaya Jirou is told by her father to go get it back. Nariyuki (the boy), now a high-schooler, doesn't want to give it back. Slapstick comedy ensues.
Go to Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buroguy32
  • 4 Replies
Topic spoiler raw.... New Window prongsjiisan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Interesting Manga! New Window Leniahi
  • 0 Replies

233 Comments

Where can I get my own San-Chan, that perverted deity will be a good addition in my life mmm...

3 more chapters

Yeh but he doesn't get "horny" but embarrassed. If the tengu energy would feed on embarrassment, he'd be top contender but I guess with the legacy for the tengu nose which refers to male genitalia, horniness is more effective.

so I guess we need the principal

Spoiler

She should've just gone to Yuuki Rito; that guy's full of "luck". XD

Yeh but he doesn't get "horny" but embarrassed. If the tengu energy would feed on embarrassment, he'd be top contender but I guess with the legacy for the tengu nose which refers to male genitalia, horniness is more effective.

She should've just gone to Yuuki Rito; that guy's full of "luck". XD

Man, so sad such a light-hearted and fun manga is ending so fast... Meanwhile, Seo Kouji is putting out twenty different soap opera series at the same time...

"thanks for the boobs, but we're getting off topic"

That image should become a meme on these comments, it would be more common than "your harem got yet anther member"

img000019.png

You're mistaken, I'm just happy to see you :3

Actually, it's a Vortex project that I was asked to translate for, over two years ago, before I did any scanlation on my own (i.e. before I owned or even knew how to use Photoshop).  Originally, we had magazine raws, but shortly the series was relegated to a webcomic, and the raws were too small to use.  Then came the first tankobon, and then a year later another (and last) tankobon.  We have four more chapters to go.

I would not have chosen this to do myself (I'm not into ecchi), but having started will finish it (ditto Kyoumen no Silhouette and Undead).  I don't like leaving things unfinished once started, unless the series gets licensed in English (as happened with Golden Time and Evergreen).

Huh didn't we finish Evergreen? Ah yeah we ended up with it somehow.

Thanks for your hard work, I've followed the series and will see how it goes. 

Oh, THIS is a rpapo project? Wonderful!

Actually, it's a Vortex project that I was asked to translate for, over two years ago, before I did any scanlation on my own (i.e. before I owned or even knew how to use Photoshop).  Originally, we had magazine raws, but shortly the series was relegated to a webcomic, and the raws were too small to use.  Then came the first tankobon, and then a year later another (and last) tankobon.  We have four more chapters to go.

I would not have chosen this to do myself (I'm not into ecchi), but having started will finish it (ditto Kyoumen no Silhouette and Undead).  I don't like leaving things unfinished once started, unless the series gets licensed in English (as happened with Golden Time and Evergreen).

Oh, THIS is a rpapo project? Wonderful!

Second verse, same as the first.

deliciousbrowndeliciousbrowndeliciousbrown

Some real Tex Avery action going on over here. 

Spoiler
"God gave man a brain and a dick, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

This guy...... If it has boobs I feel like he will not even care...

He's the boob version of Jeremy Clarkson. More (boob) Powaaaaa!!!

If a beautiful girl assumes that she's married with me, I'd do the same. I'd definitely welcome lol and even further convince her. No man would refuse to marry a ditsy beautiful girl, the mc is true himself.

Spoiler

true that

lololololol................... I'm shipping him with jirou...

****blocked by your own cousin. Your life sucks man.

This guy...... If it has boobs I feel like he will not even care...

Spoiler

true that

If a beautiful girl assumes that she's married with me, I'd do the same. I'd definitely welcome lol and even further convince her. No man would refuse to marry a ditsy beautiful girl, the mc is true himself.

Nooooo why did you ruin it miss childhood friend!?

-snip-

Is it over 9000? LMAO! 

with those boobs 9000 is too small

img000019.png

Is it over 9000? LMAO! 

Thanks for the boobs Vortex Scans!

Never underestimate the power of a horny pervert's imagination!

deliciousbrowndeliciousbrowndeliciousbrown

Some real Tex Avery action going on over here. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics