Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 136votes)

Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni

Alt Names: alt 穿越龙王与步向灭亡的魔女之国alt 落ちてきた龍王と滅びゆく魔女の国alt Ochitekita Naga to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt Ochitekita Ryuuou (Naga) to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt The Perishing Country of Witches, and the Dragon King who fell there.
Author: Maisaka Kou
Artist: Muramatsu Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a world of never ending war. A world where witches are shunned and pursued by humans, which is about to be overthrown. One day a man fell. Through the ceiling of a bathhouse -- in front of the "Witch of the Black Forest" Harrigan. "Wh-wh-what are you doing you bastard!?" "Breasts! And they're huge!" -- Suddenly a man from another world appeared in the Witch's land which was waiting to be destroyed -- "H-hey, s-stop, t-touching up my breasts like that!" "Big, big, big breasts!" -- the man dressed in a strange outfit has the name "Dragon King" and has lost his memories -- "A ma-man is touching Ane-sama's b-b-!?" "Calm down Yuuki!" -- so "war ability" and "magic" meets and the gears of destiny will start to turn! Here the curtain will be raised on the glamorous dance of unparalleled wars!

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raws? New Window Nightshade_q8
  • 2 Replies

261 Comments

Great chapter, thanks, btw that "human army" looks pretty pathetic xD

There is two reason that i can think of.

One: they really are

Two: It's just a diversion

damn and i was really into the boo-..
i mean storyline and it's got me hanging right now

Well they are going to die anyhow if they think they can capture a fort by climbing a cliff where the enemy knows you are coming. So they are pretty much suicidal. Did anyone think about the effectiveness of calvalry or pikemen when climbing cliffs? Did nobody think it might be better to scale the cliff elsewhere then attack on a level field? Ah well we all know they are just fodder so everyone can show off their skills.

I don't know about the pikes but the cavalry has its uses, believe me

Spoiler

it does...

Well they are going to die anyhow if they think they can capture a fort by climbing a cliff where the enemy knows you are coming. So they are pretty much suicidal. Did anyone think about the effectiveness of calvalry or pikemen when climbing cliffs? Did nobody think it might be better to scale the cliff elsewhere then attack on a level field? Ah well we all know they are just fodder so everyone can show off their skills.

it does...

The translator already explained this. Its because its how she talks.

It wasn't the translator, it was the leader of the group...also the proofreader and typesetter of this.... Watisit is the translator lol.

This style of throwing random syllables into bubbles for the sake of filling space is annoyi-

ng

Also if you re-read chapter 3, when the girl with the accent thing would lead him around i put a note. Read it and think about why i said that now.

This style of throwing random syllables into bubbles for the sake of filling space is annoyi-

ng

The translator already explained this. Its because its how she talks.

ng

awesome chapter

hahaha

ok that's it, would someone tell me wtf PLOT stands for!? I have to assume its an acronym since its always in caps. That or everyone who uses the reference is just really excited... which considering the context I suppose wouldn't surprise me.

Those mammary glands females of  homo sapiens sapiens   have. The one that supply the newborn with nutrients, hormones  and antibodies. In this manga anyways. Other it refer to general ecchi scene.

The first time I saw "plot" is tru love ru series. "I  read this for the plot". As  It is said that ecchi series and up lacks actual plot and no one read it for the plot. Then someone might realized that ecchi scenes IS THE PLOT.

truth be told there is some hentai series that has a very good real plot. The trouble is it is too good it no longer a fap material (especially dramatic romantic ones).

The art is not bad, but it feels... awkward?

These two posts belong together in this order lol.

ok that's it, would someone tell me wtf PLOT stands for!? I have to assume its an acronym since its always in caps. That or everyone who uses the reference is just really excited... which considering the context I suppose wouldn't surprise me.

Well, during the middle ages there were no such things at witch hunts( witch hunts are a modern thing, mainly from the 16th century upwards) but the rule of the inquisition.

The inquisition was never sent out to hunt anyone but to prevent the corruption of the common people because superstitions were still widely spread and belonged to everydays life. Rather than witches such things as religious sects/satanists were in the focus, mostly ending with their extermination.

Sure, many innocent people died at their hands, but the saying "where's smoke there's fire" applies here as well: many of them were guilty of said crimes[like todays sectists/satanists who abuse and mooch off their followers + perform unspeakable acts].

I'm happy that the Inquisition happened, because it prevented Europe to fall back to Paganism before acquiring scientific knowledge ( While the Islamic world did become paganistic indeed, many ideas like the Pandemonium[cf. Liber al vel legis, Ars Goetia etc. from Aleister Crowley], Alchemy etc. came from over there).

Humanism could finally remove most superstitions(though not all, as the witch hunts during wars and plagues proved) and led Europe to become the most highly developed continent of all the world.

Btw. toleration is the worst thing one can do when it comes to things like science and religion: they will result in disputes and nonscience[pun; nonsense :D] like Daeneken and other mysticists try to spread or religious sects/satanism.

Best would be if all countries in the world would convert to either buddhism or catholicism[which is the only true christian religion,all others are sects!!!].

Another thing to note is that the only reason the crusades happen is because of the islamic aggression and conquests in the Near East[+ Egypt and Anatolia, followed by Greece and Southwest Europe later on]. The ones who profited the most were the orders of knighthood which developed during that time and seized territory and goods[even on European terrain;  they were forcefully disbanded by the church later on].

um...how did we get to a lecture?

Ever heard of religious toleration? Btw, persecuting somebody for being different was just a common excuse to make profits, take for instance Catholic church during Crusades, or accusing witches for heresy, and seizing their assets.

Well, during the middle ages there were no such things at witch hunts( witch hunts are a modern thing, mainly from the 16th century upwards) but the rule of the inquisition.

The inquisition was never sent out to hunt anyone but to prevent the corruption of the common people because superstitions were still widely spread and belonged to everydays life. Rather than witches such things as religious sects/satanists were in the focus, mostly ending with their extermination.

Sure, many innocent people died at their hands, but the saying "where's smoke there's fire" applies here as well: many of them were guilty of said crimes[like todays sectists/satanists who abuse and mooch off their followers + perform unspeakable acts].

I'm happy that the Inquisition happened, because it prevented Europe to fall back to Paganism before acquiring scientific knowledge ( While the Islamic world did become paganistic indeed, many ideas like the Pandemonium[cf. Liber al vel legis, Ars Goetia etc. from Aleister Crowley], Alchemy etc. came from over there).

Humanism could finally remove most superstitions(though not all, as the witch hunts during wars and plagues proved) and led Europe to become the most highly developed continent of all the world.

Btw. toleration is the worst thing one can do when it comes to things like science and religion: they will result in disputes and nonscience[pun; nonsense :D] like Daeneken and other mysticists try to spread or religious sects/satanism.

Best would be if all countries in the world would convert to either buddhism or catholicism[which is the only true christian religion,all others are sects!!!].

Another thing to note is that the only reason the crusades happen is because of the islamic aggression and conquests in the Near East[+ Egypt and Anatolia, followed by Greece and Southwest Europe later on]. The ones who profited the most were the orders of knighthood which developed during that time and seized territory and goods[even on European terrain;  they were forcefully disbanded by the church later on].

So is he part of the soldiers who are the enemy to the witches?

Spoiler

to be fair, her chest is a VERY big focus point, so you can't really blame him :P

Spoiler

1byKDcf.jpgis what his face says :P

i hope when they use up their magic those boobs gets smaller , small is good

Dat logic:

4ufn7p.png

Still better than sucking breast condition in using skill.

I am now highly interested in how that could possibly sound when put into spoken form, also good job on this, bento scans. Its quite a fun read

That will be fun to hear lol.

Its that girl's accent or whatever... every time speaks she ends with the last syllable (or word, part of word, whatever) in another bubble...

I am now highly interested in how that could possibly sound when put into spoken form, also good job on this, bento scans. Its quite a fun read

Google (落ちてきた龍王と滅びゆく魔女の国  raw)

Or you can check on jcafe >.>

wonderful chapter, though a strange cutoff for anything fitting into 2 bubbles.

Its that girl's accent or whatever... every time speaks she ends with the last syllable (or word, part of word, whatever) in another bubble...

On page 6 why are the dialogues coming from her.... I'm not going to probe any farther. XD

It says you're not going to probe into it any farther.

probe = investigate = dig into it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics