Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 339votes)

Lasboss x Hero

Alt Names: alt ラスボスxヒーローalt Las Boss x Heroalt LASBOSS×HERO
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sagara Masamune is a manga author who isn't very successful, and it's looking like it's time to end his battle manga. To go for an unexpected ending, he plans to kill off the main heroine, Nina, in a dramatic way. As he works on his manga, he is mysteriously sucked into the pages. Now he's trapped in the world of his own creation, with his protagonists, exorcists Haru and Nina. He doesn't really get what's happening, but he thinks concluding the manga, which involves orchestrating Nina's death, might get him back home.
Go to Lasboss x Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Haiyami
  • 6 Replies

575 Comments

Ah ... What .. Huh ... Dammit, why? Seriously? I'm actually speechless in the RL for a good 20 seconds after that chapter.

Grammar-nazi comment incoming:

Is it just me or did the grammar just go downhill after the first few pages? (ch18)

Manga-ception reset.

this manga makes me feel weird.

Loved it at first, then school, then I hate-loved it and now I love it again, but I feel empty inside now.

Wow, that's how I exactly feel after reading the update.

Glorious indeed.

Anyway, Nina <3

First thing guys, the mangaka (Kuzushiro) just wants to make a short series. Therefore, this is not cancelled.

I really thought it was interesting... kinda like how he expressed himself, nano? And if we learned something from Bakuman - better short and interesting than getting dragged :))

Loved it at first, then high school, then I hate-loved it and now I love it again, but I feel empty inside now.

Spoiler

My... FUCKING. HEART.

This manga's so trippy though. It's awesome :D

First thing guys, the mangaka (Kuzushiro) just wants to make a short series. Therefore, this is not cancelled.

Cancelled!? In both real life and fantasy within another fantasy!? 

Spoiler

The editor is simply everything wrong with the manga industry personified. That being said, we should begin burning effigies of him.

i really really enjoy this manga

So this is ending soon too, eh?

Lots of my "has-potential" list of mangas are being axed. :(

I really loved the art style of the mangaka.

Would definitely finish this series, whether the ending would be good or bad.

2meta4u

I have no idea how much of this was planned ahead, but I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out.

Two more chapters to translate...

Dammit, it's all Maeno's and the tanuki's fault!

Sagara's editor is such an asshole.

This manga is so fucking meta that it can't even understand itself anymore.

Glorious.

So this is ending soon too, eh?

Lots of my "has-potential" list of mangas are being axed. :(

I really loved the art style of the mangaka.

Would definitely finish this series, whether the ending would be good or bad.

MC gonna turn into demon lord mode. 

NO ONE MESSES WITH MC'S GIRL!

2 more chapters... dammit

i tried reading this author other's work and find an interesting thing could it be that this manga is his mangaka diary 

Spoiler

welp that's actually the only thing i have found so far, but you guys now what i mean

Spoiler

SERIOUSLY!?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics