Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 339votes)

Lasboss x Hero

Alt Names: alt ラスボスxヒーローalt Las Boss x Heroalt LASBOSS×HERO
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sagara Masamune is a manga author who isn't very successful, and it's looking like it's time to end his battle manga. To go for an unexpected ending, he plans to kill off the main heroine, Nina, in a dramatic way. As he works on his manga, he is mysteriously sucked into the pages. Now he's trapped in the world of his own creation, with his protagonists, exorcists Haru and Nina. He doesn't really get what's happening, but he thinks concluding the manga, which involves orchestrating Nina's death, might get him back home.
Go to Lasboss x Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Haiyami
  • 6 Replies

575 Comments

i dont know what to say but I'ma gonna miss it

P.S it would be funny if the mangaka and magazine was just trolling us and it came out with another 19 chapters

This is goddamn brilliant...even if there were so many things that were never explained (such as how he gets absorbed into his manga). 

Maybe its because of all my salty feelings for the other mangas that I felt deserved much more, rather than getting the axe on the chopping block with a very fulfilling ending.

Owari daaaaaa. Damn, that was a good ride. Thanks Underdog Scans.

i think it was planned but at the same time it feels axed from a editor, strange manga is strange.

I don't regret reading this at all, but man, I don't read manga to feel...bad.

Great manga, I'm so glad he didn't ruin the end. Definitely be back to read again.

This guy must be friend with KANOU-sensei. Pretty face, Mx0,... I wanna cry.

Wow, I don't know how to describe the ending. Brilliant, perhaps? The feeling of wanting it to continue like any other manga I read that has ended was stronger than usual.

*sniff* I'm not crying, it's because of the onions... in my room. Thanks for translations Underdog Scans!

Do you actually not notice that a rushed ending with lots of plotholes sucks in real life? This manga is an euphemism of axed manga and rushed endings. And it does a great job at that.

Wow, I don't know how to describe the ending. Brilliant, perhaps? The feeling of wanting it to continue like any other manga I read that has ended was stronger than usual.

*sniff* I'm not crying, it's because of the onions... in my room. Thanks for translations Underdog Scans!

I think I've already said this (though not seeing the comment) but this totally makes me think of the book Dark Lord from the Falconfar series.

so the manga ending is his visualized ending but he doesn't want the ending to be this ending?

I think my brain just ended.

Honestly, I think this was a brilliant way to end it if cancelled. Although he took the words out of my mouth in that -- it unravels too badly for me to want to actually buy the manga. The initial premise of the manga-ka being sucked into their world was good, but the execution wasn't.

KarchAmadeo
Oct 26 2014 10:28 AM

He played the new beginning cliche card by stating he would do so without breaking the 4th wall. So many 3rd walls were destroyed.... While the 3rd wall was quite literally destroyed. This pic must be added here.

Spoiler

Also, God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th! /uselessnitpick

*looks around world* war, crime, discrimination, poverty, politics, etc...

yup, to all mangaka out there, don't rush it, and avoid making the world in less than a week, take your time and make it come out good

This manga is so fucking meta.

Jesus with all the meta they will end the series right as the conclusion of the mangaka's manga mangaka's manga ends with you having an ending saying thank you and watch out for their next work with the same line iterated underneath!

I don't know what this manga is doing to my head anymore. WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??

I can't seem to get pumped reading this anymore.

Also, God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th! /uselessnitpick

and then the ending he envisioned happened. perfect.

No seriously, fuck this editor. He just straight up says to do a romcom ending. What the hell is this, Infinite Stratos? This isn't a fucking harem you shithead. You can't just shrug off a forced ending with some "Ohoho I like u we shuld hang." bullshit.
CAnt open page 3 chap 3! Anyone having trouble opening it like me?

LOL how to break down the 4th wall, use the reset button in a manga within a manga...... f*ckin' ingenious

Or just literally break the wall in the manga

LOL how to break down the 4th wall, use the reset button in a manga within a manga...... f*ckin' ingenious

> Make it a rom com.

....Wow. I am speechless.

For the first few pages I thought he was in Bleach.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics