Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 245votes)

Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya)

Alt Names: alt ダウト!alt Doubt!alt 다우트!
Author: Amano Sakuya
Artist: Amano Sakuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichiru Kanzaki is given an offer he can't refuse: to clear his entire debt, he has to enroll in the high school his father works at and track down his father's illegitimate daughter, whom he has never met. But which girl is she?
Go to Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chance for a continuation? New Window Twisted13
  • 1 Replies
Topic raw chapters New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies

389 Comments

FWIW, there are already eight chapters of this published in Japanese, with two tankobon already collected.  We have almost half of the next chapter translated (and did have it all, but a laptop crashed...)  The last sentence of this chapter was a proper teaser: a play on words as to the nature of the next girl we get to meet.

The chapters are all long, though not quite as long as this one was.

*Sigh, another manga to *Follow*.

It's Kono Naka with a bit of 'Keima Katsuragi' feeling in it. Definitely following this.

MC is a crafty one, insta-follow. Nice release, cheers guys. Now I'm wondering though, where does Toudou's mother go and why? Is her little brother the epitome of arrogant little shit? Will we ever get to see more skin from Chiru's mother, I like the look of her ...

This manga.

It's fucking awesome.

This is quite good.  I like that Onegai Twins setup.  The lead is likable too.

Nice job catching that asshole running the place. ('w')b

Thanks for the release/new series!

Well this seems to have a nice take on the usual (which one is my sister) romance story.

Holy snap that was a long chapter.

Thanks for the release!

2sbkcxh.png

Artist of gosick o.o always liked the art

Why does this plot sounds like the doings of pissed off wife trying to find out who her husband slept with.

enjoy the art :D and the awesome MC

A word from the scanlators:

Spoiler

Sounds like Kono Naka with a twist.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics