Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 245votes)

Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya)

Alt Names: alt ダウト!alt Doubt!alt 다우트!
Author: Amano Sakuya
Artist: Amano Sakuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichiru Kanzaki is given an offer he can't refuse: to clear his entire debt, he has to enroll in the high school his father works at and track down his father's illegitimate daughter, whom he has never met. But which girl is she?
Go to Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chance for a continuation? New Window Twisted13
  • 1 Replies
Topic raw chapters New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies

389 Comments

this what you call HQ-Harem

To be fair, if there was less emphasis on the ecchi and less of the stereotyped character personalities and developments, I think this manga would be 10/10. But a lot of the predictability and fanservice starts to wear you down after a while. I still enjoy it, but I kinda we could have a solid harem without all the extraneous stuff that comes with it.

This manga is good not like some harem manga without plot *cought*nisekoi*cought*

Spoiler

Nisekoi was great before it descended into harem hell.

Not too disappointed since diluting this into a harem rom com would ruin it. MC seems like he has grown a little and I'm sure his dad lied about the sister dilemma just so that his son would learn to interact with people more... That or author goes balls out for lols and they're all his sisters.

This manga is good not like some harem manga without plot *cought*nisekoi*cought*

Spoiler

Wait, this isn't the "Doubt" I was looking for...

...oh well, I'll still give it a read.

Lel, the same happened with me a few month ago, I was searching for the another Doubt! :D

RUN AWAY LOLI !! RUN AWAY LOLI !! EVERYONE AFTER HER BEFORE SHE GETS AWAY!

ps. no creepy stuff when you find her.

Wouldn't it be a twist if it was the dad lying to the son? the whole time? like he probably just wanted to get his son out that room

That was a nice read... pretty good actually...

Wait, this isn't the "Doubt" I was looking for...

...oh well, I'll still give it a read.

Not too disappointed since diluting this into a harem rom com would ruin it. MC seems like he has grown a little and I'm sure his dad lied about the sister dilemma just so that his son would learn to interact with people more... That or author goes balls out for lols and they're all his sisters.

That's exactly on my minds.  this kinds of story only has that kind of ending after all.  Or the author can also take the third option and make it that one of the girl is actually one of his sister, and he can make it Asuka just to make it tragic since she actually has feeling for him.

But considering Asuka also has brother and sister, eh, but her Mother also the type that looks like to go 'my pace', so it's possible.

Anyways, we should know about Mizuki condition after this right? considering he will talk with the grandma and such.

5 chapters left

5 chapters left

How in the hell did his dad feel like cheating on THAT

Spoiler

Too much plots?

Spoiler

Gotta catch 'em all yo.

Spoiler

Hm...I kind of want to try my hand at translating the rest of the series, if I can get some decent quality raws so I can see those kanji characters >_<

thanks for update, good or bad quality i didn't notice. however, i hope that the small one is the sister, cuz the other two are too cute.

Thanks for the update and I don't really care about quality, as long as I can read it in english.

It could be in Swahili for all I care, as long as I get more Mana.

Thanks for the update and I don't really care about quality, as long as I can read it in english.

thanks for the update

I don't get it, the release was pretty fine to me...

Well, who cares, new chapters are always a good thing

I'm kinda butthurt that you called this mediocre, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the translation, but somehow it kinda ticked me off. Must be losing my humor sense...

Screw quality releases! oppeketenmukki thanks for the hardwork!

40+ pages must be very hard though. to that. i salute you!

The MC has a gentle heart and a rockin' mullet!

Thank you for the new chapter!!!

So, who else is calling that her grandmother has already engaged her off to somebody? Seems that's the way a lot of romance mangas go....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics