Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 245votes)

Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya)

Alt Names: alt ダウト!alt Doubt!alt 다우트!
Author: Amano Sakuya
Artist: Amano Sakuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichiru Kanzaki is given an offer he can't refuse: to clear his entire debt, he has to enroll in the high school his father works at and track down his father's illegitimate daughter, whom he has never met. But which girl is she?
Go to Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chance for a continuation? New Window Twisted13
  • 1 Replies
Topic raw chapters New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies

389 Comments

loli mom and loli child. I appreciate the consistency. 

Spoiler

Hahaha, everything will just go to hell.

well that went lulz than possible but... there is this unexplained buildup that I cannot express until it comes to that point in the manga.

Spoiler
first ive seen her i thought it was aya's mom probably last page "fack i was right" damn too much reading gives me the power to see trough future pages haha

That was a really awkward way of giving some backstory for him...
Made me not want to finish the chapter.

I knew it! Well, legal loli is the best. =))

A family of Lolis?

Spoiler

My heart... is melting right know.. 

awww

So many hngg moment in this cute manga >v<

ARGH! Just elope already!

what if she's his sister?

Let's ask the expert:

C87oHxh.jpg

Meguru is 11/10. Gotta love them strong dependable women.

yes, all aboard the Meg-ship

For every person (female included) that wondered how the hell would ichiru's dad would cheat/abandon his mom:

Spoiler

I agree that Mana is a nice girl, and Megumi is a strong independent woman
even so...

If you didn't end up with asuka..

I WILL END YOUR LIFE!!!

SHE DESERVES IT!

Mark my word, Mr Kanzaki.

Spoiler

what if she's his sister?

How in the hell did his dad feel like cheating on THAT

Spoiler

a relationship doesn't work only with looks.

For every person (female included) that wondered how the hell would ichiru's dad would cheat/abandon his mom:

Spoiler

Last page best girl.

I agree that Mana is a nice girl, and Megumi is a strong independent woman
even so...

If you didn't end up with asuka..

I WILL END YOUR LIFE!!!

SHE DESERVES IT!

Mark my word, Mr Kanzaki.

Spoiler

Last page best girl.

Asuka-chan for the WIN!

Meguru is 11/10. Gotta love them strong dependable women.

Thanks for the new chapter.

Came in prepared for stereotypical harem nonsense, was pleasantly surprised. This reminds me a little of The World God Only Knows.

well, several SD (super deformed / chibi) drawing looks like from TWGOK style ... so yeah ...

not to mention sometimes MC give a bit vibe like Keima ...

(good at making other fall in love with MC, but MC himself is dense when other give him true affection out of his plan)

Came in prepared for stereotypical harem nonsense, was pleasantly surprised. This reminds me a little of The World God Only Knows.

i forgot to say this before, but damn, his mother is smokin hot :P

my heart, 43777183.jpg

gah this is too awesome!!!

I need more of this awesome HQ harem romance.

:P

To be fair, if there was less emphasis on the ecchi and less of the stereotyped character personalities and developments, I think this manga would be 10/10. But a lot of the predictability and fanservice starts to wear you down after a while. I still enjoy it, but I kinda we could have a solid harem without all the extraneous stuff that comes with it.

That extraneous stuff you're talking about is what saves manga like this from being axed early in its life. People will dislike a manga that doesn't have certain, admittedly stupid and overused, tropes put in them. For some reason that's just how the masses are, and unfortunately a lot of excellent manga have been dropped by their publisher because they didn't go with that flow.

Personally I don't dislike the fanservice and I don't think it's so prevalent that it ever gets in the way of the actual plot, especially in comparison to other manga. I actually think for a harem this one is very high up there; all the characters have their own personalities and don't particularly fall flat, which is the primary problem with the genre. The art's great too. Just overall, I'd say this manga has a pretty reasonable balance.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics