Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 180votes)

Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game)

Alt Names: alt 王国ゲェムalt El Juego del Reinoalt 왕국 게임alt Oukoku Game
Author: Sorase Haruyuki
Artist: Sorase Haruyuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: At the end of the Meiji Restoration, a girl saint was crucified and burnt alive under persecution.

A century later, Katori and his six childhood friends are summoned to her world beyond the nirvana, where they receive the Great Commission: build a kingdom, and make disciples of all nations.

Every midnight, each of them is randomly given a role out of Monarch, Aristocrat, and Plebeian. As the lowly must obey a higher-up in the hierarchy, can they fight and defeat other nations to conquer the world--before infighting brought up by their own hidden desires breaks them apart?
Go to Oukoku Game (Kingdom Game) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Magazine raws New Window anonymous preferred
  • 2 Replies

340 Comments

Best girl's gone, my motivation to read this dropped by like 20 percent. 

That yandere needed to die. A little power and everyone goes crazy geesh.

comebackplz.gif?1but....it was such a waste...

That yandere needed to die. A little power and everyone goes crazy geesh.

This is getting fucking intense :P

First rape after murder. Yandere or not, die girl :)

Stop butchering the English language as we know it.

You're clearly a sociopath. Seek help.

The Yandere is my help, asshole.

First rape after murder. Yandere or not, die girl :)

Promising, hope it continues soon. -)

Very good! Has TONS of potential!!

She was raping him. It was no different than what Ogata was doing to Ai. If you sympathize with Makihara but not Ogata, you're a hypocrite. Male or female, rape is rape.

Plus, she was planning on murdering everyone else as well. No sympathy, here.

But... but she's a yandere, so she's excused :D

lol whats up with all ya guys liking yandere bitches

lol don't question people's fetish man and come on who doesn't like a yandere?

lol whats up with all ya guys liking yandere bitches

Interesting, the yandere went down so fast.

What would happen if the group size goesdown farther?

With 5 people it might be 1 king, 2 aristocats, and 2 plebeians, you can't revolt without 3 plebeians = making the monarch almighty.

Or with 1 king, 1 aristocat, and 3 plebeians = revolution still possible.

I'm sure the rules change as people die. Also you might be able to annex citizens, so to speak, from another kingdom. We still haven't found out exactly how the other aspects of the game are played, only how the rules for your own kingdom work.

:o

Interesting, the yandere went down so fast.

What would happen if the group size goesdown farther?

With 5 people it might be 1 king, 2 aristocats, and 2 plebeians, you can't revolt without 3 plebeians = making the monarch almighty.

Or with 1 king, 1 aristocat, and 3 plebeians = revolution still possible.

That escalated rather quickly.  :|

So how did it go from the persecution of Christians to a deadly King's game?

Well, revolutions tend to be like that, so...

if too few Plebs declare Revolution do they die too?

I would assume that unless there are at least 3 then you can't revolt, but if 2 people came screaming revolution while you were king would it piss you off knowing they tried to kill you? 

Off with her head: When killing it with fire is overkill.

This might be the most interesting "game of death" I've seen yet.

Remind me of the king game arc in "Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria",but will that manga be broken too with time loop from the creator just to mess round with "players".
Anyway I dont know after 2 chapters if it can even try to top zero no maria king arc

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Utsuro_no_Hako:Volume4_Game_Explanation

Oh, wow, they killed the yandere first. She could've been the selling point for more than a few people. Looks like someone's really confident about their manga.

I'm a bit bothered by these kids' lack of hesitation, but I guess they just wanted to start the story with a bang. For now, I'm pretty interested anyway.

Notice that the revolution affects only the King, so the aristocrats (that can command commoners without repercussion and can be commanded only by the king) seem the most secure among the three roles.

Well, it's the king's job to control the aristocrats. If the plebeians are suffering because of them, they can unite and pressure the king.
The king being weak and letting the aristocrats run wild, or him being a tyrant doesn't matter, it's his fault anyway and he risks getting the axe.

dmn the Yandere died, the only few manga that has it. Is the chapter 2 the latest chapter? If not give me a fking spoiler,please ;p

Oh, and the god miracle BETTER not revive the dead people...

I bet it will lol "The Miracle, God's Hand" ;p

Noooo, now I'll never know why she loved him so TT.TT

Spoiler

Sympathy? Who the hell cares about sympathy. The fact of the matter is that she's a YANDERE! And YANDERE are FUCKING AWESOME! And without her, this manga lost it's quality. And that's all that matters. I swear to god if the author doesn't bring her back, I will be flipping all the tables in my house and the house next door.

You're clearly a sociopath. Seek help.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics