Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

That was not a translation to be proud of.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Why is this post getting so much attention?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It is because 95% of the people on this site don't know what Tragedy is and just throws it around whenever there is drama or if someone dies.

Expensive thing she wants to buy? Bet you it's major surgery to fix whatever. Considering this is the guy who made Comic studio, i expect disgusting happiness by the end of the series.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Its stress, and or fatigue....

Read 15 pages, realized it's the same author/artist as comic studio and decided to follow.

I think she is just sick or tired with stress and worst case she's getting blind

I hope it's wrong what she has.

Not gonna read spoiler posted but I'm hoping her ailment is just the Sick Episode that will make MC grow as a leader and s.e.

Please, no Wham Episode :'(

The Steve Jobs of the onahole industry!

Spoiler

I bet she's just overworking her eyes and dealing great fatigue on her brain explaining vision blurs sensibility to light and weakness. She just needs a break. Yep, that's gotta be it.

(please-no-tragedy-tag-please-no-tragedy-tag-please-no-tragedy-tag-please-no-tragedy-tag)

NOT THE TRAGEDY TAG PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

DAMMIT I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

I DON'T BELIEEEEEEEVE

...I don't want to believe this sweet sappy beginning tricked me :(

Nope nope nope. i refuse to believe comic studio would do that to me :'(

Expensive thing she wants to buy? Bet you it's major surgery to fix whatever. Considering this is the guy who made Comic studio, i expect disgusting happiness by the end of the series.

Spoiler

And that, folks, is why you should not EVER open a spoiler tag.

surprised chuck isnt rummaging in the comment section yet. I think he´d have a field day here though.

Spoiler

DAMMIT I DON'T BELIEVE YOU

I DON'T BELIEEEEEEEVE

...I don't want to believe this sweet sappy beginning tricked me :(

The foreshadowing is terrifying the hell out of me.

Please, don't do it, author.

Spoiler

This is so awkward but in a hilarious non-cringe way.

I think my cringe threshold is a little lower than yours.  I still like it though.

... but you can legally marry!

Indeed. And the legal age in those circumstances is actually a surprising 13.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Japan

The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13. However, all prefectures and districts have (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) that forbid "fornication" (淫行) with anyone under 18 years of age, but exempt sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship or with parental approval

Thanks for Update 

I think there's some mistranslation going on- at first it said middle school, but later chapters say high school. Point is: She's 17, and underage.

... but you can legally marry!

Wait.... so she is 17... but in middle school? Is it a typo or....

I think there's some mistranslation going on- at first it said middle school, but later chapters say high school. Point is: She's 17, and underage.

Corrupting youths one step at a time, hihi

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics