Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 157votes)

Zettai Reiiki

Alt Names: alt ผีแป๋วแหววกับนายโกโต้จิตสัมผัสalt 绝对灵域alt 絶対☆霊域alt 絶対霊域alt Zettai☆Reiiki
Author: Yoshibe Akuro
Artist: Yoshibe Akuro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Most people would freak out if their new apartment was haunted. But Gotou Seiichi actually welcomes the supernatural, as long as it's a cute ghost like Uehara Hinako. Seiichi comes from a family who has spiritual awareness and willingly chose the apartment after he heard rumors of a female ghost haunting the place. He instantly falls in love with Hinako who tries every trick she knows of scaring him out. But with every attempt, she makes him fall in love with her even more.
Go to Zettai Reiiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

144 Comments

Cirnobaka, I love you. Thought this would never get worked on.

I'm taking off the harem tag because well, it isn't one :P

wow

thanks for update

I had forgotten about this back from my lurking days...

Thanks for bringing it back, Cirno9Baka.

First time running across this.  I notice that Hina-chan's kimono is reversed, as is appropriate for the dead.  Nice attention to detail.

Thanks a lot for reviving this, Cirno9Baka. I don't care how long chapters take, just make sure you don't choke on translations. (I know you're doing a lot of series lately)

Awwwww shit, REVIVAL

All hail Cirno9Baka, Grand Manga Lich King/Queen!

Cirno9Baka Strikes Again mmm...~!

Oh and... thanks for rescanlate the chapters, I just remember how terrible the english in the previous version mmm...

Is this being picked up again? oh man please tell me it is, that will totally fill me with joy!

Cute but terrible humor.

So I'm reading this, having some fun, being a little confused at the errors (which I'm not complaining about!). And I'm thinking "wow, this is really fun" As I'm about to follow it I look at the volume cover. There are NINE FREAKING VOLUMES?! Holy hell that's AWESOME!!!!

NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise be the necromancer!

Ty Cirno9Baka. This means it's getting picked up right?

Liking this Series :3

The Scanlators deserve my respect!

I can't wait for the rest to get released, though the latest Update is months ago... :o

I stopped reading at chapter 3 page 2.
Translating Gum as Game is not a mere gramatical error.

Grammar Nazi detected.

Btw, be grateful  that somebody out there scan-clean-translate-type set and upload the chapter so us can read them for free.

I stopped reading at chapter 3 page 2.
Translating Gum as Game is not a mere gramatical error.

Hnnnggggg +hilarious comedy

followed

It's not "fansub" :o. And "free fansub" is like "milky milk", you know - pleonasm.

About mistakes - English isn't my native language so I can't assure that there won't be any mistakes but the 3rd chapter was rushed too much and I know it. Will try to make it better next time :). I would also be glad if you could post mistakes either here or on my blog because the main reason why I do scanlations is to practice my language skills :).

From my experience, don't have a set schedule for releases, take your time and try to complete them with accuracy at the top of the priority list.

Also

Kind of painful to read manga when literally every panel contains a grammatical error. Well, not like we can complain since it's a free fansub...

If you have time to complain, why not help with scanlations and see how hard it is at times. >.>

It's not "fansub" :o. And "free fansub" is like "milky milk", you know - pleonasm.

About mistakes - English isn't my native language so I can't assure that there won't be any mistakes but the 3rd chapter was rushed too much and I know it. Will try to make it better next time :). I would also be glad if you could post mistakes either here or on my blog because the main reason why I do scanlations is to practice my language skills :).

Kind of painful to read manga when literally every panel contains a grammatical error. Well, not like we can complain since it's a free fansub...

If you can get me the translated scripts, I can proof them for you guys.

Not sure if trolling or really isn't English Native. 

oh you got me wrong, what I mean is that english is not my native language... but even so I can understand the translation and didn't found anything wrong with it.. so I guess there's no prob with...

since i don't really care about gramar...

It's not like I say trolling is english native... lol

sorry everone for the lack of proofreading. The release was in a hurry. We will do it better next time (hopefully).

May we implore you to re-do chapter 3 with a proofreader please?

well I tought there's no probs with ch3 translation?? where is bad part??

I can understand well, tough I'm not english native...

Not sure if trolling or really isn't English Native. 

well I tought there's no probs with ch3 translation?? where is bad part??

I can understand well, tough I'm not english native...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics