Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 112votes)

Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka?

Alt Names: alt 女のコがHなマンガ描いちゃダメですか?alt Darf ein Mädchen kein Sexy Manga zeichnen?alt Is It Wrong For A Girl To Draw H-Manga?alt Onna no Ko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?alt Onnanoko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?
Author: James Hotate
Artist: James Hotate
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukino Shiroi is the new cute girl in class, the kind of girl Kyousuke Kai can only dream about. Yet somehow they wind up going out together. It all seems too easy. But the girl has a secret: she draws the most ecchi manga he's ever seen. It's hard to say what will explode first, his heart, his mind, or something else...
Go to Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

226 Comments

is it just me or the artwork of this manga is so.. rough?

that glasses girl was like

Spoiler

Ahh NTR is so scary :'( I hate it!

There seems to be something about the glasses-girl archetype being commonly paired with the fujoshi attribute. I wonder why...

I have a weird feeling here that the glasses girl is a fujoshi....

I hope not though....

New update, Shoutouts to Castellan for being so godlike.

AWESOME!!! It begins...once more. =D

The series continues! The cleaning and redraws have been a killer, so we'll be moving to tankoubons starting with volume 2

I got hard from watching them get hard

This manga is great!Oh please no NTR, Rape or Cheating.

No, it did not end. There are at least a dozen more chapters out atm. Chapter 4 should be out shortly.

Wait... what? the story is longer now?

awesomesauce

Did it end or not?

No, it did not end. There are at least a dozen more chapters out atm. Chapter 4 should be out shortly.

Did it end or not?

It was short in exchange for not fucking over my emotions.

I like this, all happy and nice. No rape, that's always nice.

Sweet love... just the way I like it~

cute. and kinda sweet. <3

Shiroi beeing that entusiastic about having a male friend felt a bit akward, but then she realized that being just friend doesn't bring up the same happiness than being Kai's girlfriend. I'm looking forward for the serialized version ^_^

that was quick and not satisfying. 

Them being 'just friends' is actually a fresh development. Just not good for the final chapter.

Did you just read 4 pages in the middle?

Wait... when the author continued this story, did he continue from where the third chapter left off or did he "restart" it, so to speak, with a larger cast from the beginning and such

it's kinda "random" tough (no real fix) ...

some is counting in the previous release ...

(thus oneshot count as ch 01 and 3 shot count as 3 early chapter, thus start at 4th chapter, Ex : Princess Lucia)

HOWEVER ...

there's some case about the story totally altered and get restart all over again ... (Ex : TWGOK)

I haven't seen the RAW and I can't even read it so I don't know if this get continued or get restarted ... but yeah, it get serialized and still ongoing in Japan ...

that was quick and not satisfying. 

Them being 'just friends' is actually a fresh development. Just not good for the final chapter.

It was short in exchange for not fucking over my emotions.

I like this, all happy and nice. No rape, that's always nice.

Dang.  That's one hell of a seesawing friendzone.  :P

Wait... when the author continued this story, did he continue from where the third chapter left off or did he "restart" it, so to speak, with a larger cast from the beginning and such

Is this only 3 chapters? cuz in the first chapter thats what it said

lately there's few type of manga release (amount) ...

oneshot (only 1 chapter)

3 chapter ended ... (3 shot ? lolz)

1 vol ended

few vol ended ...

and a very long series ...

however for the case of oneshot and 3 shot type, there's a chance for it being serialized, depend on how much demand of it tough ... (there's very little chance about 1 vol get continued tough)

it seems this manga has been serialized (already release 1 vol tankubon and still ongoing) so we just need to wait if Japanzai willing to continue this series or not ...

Boners.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics