Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 411votes)

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru!

Alt Names: alt この美術部には問題がある!alt Ekskul Lukis ini (ber)Masalah!alt 这个美术部有问题!alt Konobialt There's a Problem With This Art Club!alt This Art Club Has a Problem!
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl with lots of common sense, a boy whose only inspiration is to draw the perfect bride in 2D, and their always sleeping president - what is wrong with this art club?
Go to Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

719 Comments

Good for her, she owned up to it.

What a perfect example of domino effect!

Dogeza Domino!

If someone is already doing the work to do something, why would you decide to do it yourself in worse quality as the other person doing the work?

They said the reason in the last page. plus: their release date is 1 day earlier

How is it stealing if they have no officiality?

If someone is already doing the work to do something, why would you decide to do it yourself in worse quality as the other person doing the work?

Damn, Uchimaki is so dense, lights bends around him.

Black hand scans. If you're going to steal another group's project at least make sure your work doesn't suck the whole ass.

How is it stealing if they have no officiality?

Black hand scans. If you're going to steal another group's project at least make sure your work doesn't suck the whole ass.

Flanderization hitting hard. Collette was a somewhat childish high school girl, but now she has the mind of a 5 year old. Imari had the quirk of fantasizing with her eyes open, now she is a deluded non-functional girl. Usami was a girl with a crush, now she's desperate about anything. Uchimaki was a somewhat dense boy, now he's just a blatant jerk. The president....well is still the president, but you get my point.

Man, now I'm reading the last couple of chapters with a bias mindset. Now I'm not sure if I actually like these chapters of not.

Flanderization hitting hard. Collette was a somewhat childish high school girl, but now she has the mind of a 5 year old. Imari had the quirk of fantasizing with her eyes open, now she is a deluded non-functional girl. Usami was a girl with a crush, now she's desperate about anything. Uchimaki was a somewhat dense boy, now he's just a blatant jerk. The president....well is still the president, but you get my point.

Umm ... none of them are high schoolers.  They're middle schoolers.  And Collette is a 1st year, which means she's like 12.

Edit: True, they're middle schoolers, my mistake there. Still...

Did they just skip over chapter 51?

They didn't. Chapter 51 is on their site, from a month ago. Just for some reason it hasn't been uploaded here yet.

Did they just skip over chapter 51?

a lot of development I see

I guess that's why the author will never get axed on any of his series

it's just so much going on 

You dumb mofo...

Is he dense...dense? Or just dense?

he obviously has a bad case or romcomprotag

a really unfortunate illness

That Pres face. Pure gold.

Is he dense...dense? Or just dense?

Damn this is kind of starting to get boring :S

By the time she went home, her mom already know cause she and and the librarians know each other amd prepared red rice.

they know each other?

>How was it?

IT IS ME OR IT'S GETTING HOT HERE.

hot?!? its burning "RED" here..

tumblr_obv8oknS4f1rcufwuo1_500.gif

memories of the "treasure" lol

ahh that unforgettable moment of puberty  :)

Spoiler

These kids are all so pure... even though Usami is super thirsty, she isn't dirty about it.

tl note:

Kaeru = frog.

Kaeru as verb = come/get/go home

Seems like it was a book for kids, they like using similarly sounding words or outright homonyms like that.

By the time she went home, her mom already know cause she and and the librarians know each other amd prepared red rice.

>How was it?

IT IS ME OR IT'S GETTING HOT HERE.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics