Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 411votes)

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru!

Alt Names: alt この美術部には問題がある!alt Ekskul Lukis ini (ber)Masalah!alt 这个美术部有问题!alt Konobialt There's a Problem With This Art Club!alt This Art Club Has a Problem!
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl with lots of common sense, a boy whose only inspiration is to draw the perfect bride in 2D, and their always sleeping president - what is wrong with this art club?
Go to Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

719 Comments

chapter 49 (Black Hand scans) page 18 top right panel has a speech bubble missing

with all due respect ... who the fuck is that girl that confessed to uchimaki?? (when that even happen?!)

also, volume 7 is destroying the printing machines xD!!

Isn't it a bit to late to introduce her?

I think he's annoyed there's no character development for 4 years. I'm actually annoyed too... LOL

Holy shit it really has been 4 years...WTF have I been doing with my life?!

Oh god, I think we have another runner up for best girl. I love her.

hail sithis

I think he's annoyed there's no character development for 4 years. I'm actually annoyed too... LOL

....character development in a manga means the series is ending .

Wthon1S.png

When did Usami get so bold? It's a good look.

"Man writes a comment". I just summarized your comment. I don't think I missed anything, either. Now that I think about it, all comments are the same! So why are you even bothering to write one?

Because I was looking to have a discussion with the person I was actually replying to? If you were trying to make a point there, I'm all ears. It clearly went over my head

I'll summarize your comment. I'm a little bitch

"Man writes a comment". I just summarized your comment. I don't think I missed anything, either. Now that I think about it, all comments are the same! So why are you even bothering to write one?

And people are free to voice their opinion that someone's work is likely a waste of effort considering there's a dedicated group already translating it. The person is free scanlate whatever they want, but him saying it's probably not the best usage of their time and effort given the conditions isn't such a ridiculous idea. I'm not against him scanlating the series if he wants to, I just think it's kind of a waste of energy considering there's already another group doing it, and have been doing it for a long time now and don't show any sign of stopping. 

Maybe this new scanlator could join the main group doing this manga? (Assuming they have room that is, though most groups are screaming for new members)

Clearly this new person can do more than just translate Mandarin to English if they did the lot themselves, even if it wasn't as well done as the normal team it was pretty good for someone's first go at it.

Paintboy draws Paintgirl as anime character again

Blah blah panty joke

Paintgirl gets mad and hits Sleepman

Sleepman suggests that Paintgirl draws Paintboy this time

Paintboy is still oblivious, Paintgirl is still an unlikable coward

Blah blah unrequited love blah blah more panty joke

There, I summarized the chapter for you. I don't think I missed anything important

This is the same story it was 4 years ago, there isn't anything left to be desired as far as I can see

People are free to do what they want. If they wanna work on a series that stalled for some reason, nobody's stopping them. Besides, this is Batoto. If you don't like what they did, just don't read it and wait for the main group.

Also, I remember bane chapter. It suited April.

And people are free to voice their opinion that someone's work is likely a waste of effort considering there's a dedicated group already translating it. The person is free scanlate whatever they want, but him saying it's probably not the best usage of their time and effort given the conditions isn't such a ridiculous idea. I'm not against him scanlating the series if he wants to, I just think it's kind of a waste of energy considering there's already another group doing it, and have been doing it for a long time now and don't show any sign of stopping. 

The chapter where she peeks in his sketchbook and ends up finding pages full of her face hidden among all the anime waifus will be the best chapter ever drawn.

If that ever happens, it'd be a huge sign the manga is ending. Would still be good though.

Blah blah panty joke
Sleepman suggests that Paintgirl draws Paintboy this time

There, I summarized the chapter for you. I don't think I missed anything important
This is the same story it was 4 years ago, there isn't anything left to be desired as far as I can see

I'll summarize your comment.

I'm a little bitch

damn cant unsee what unsee 

NO!! IT'S DARK BROTHERHOOD!!!!

And the sad thing about this comment is that this morning, I actually did just take out the emperor for the Skyrim quest chain.......

So while I think you for your efforts, I think it's better to stop and let the guys who have stood by this manga for 4 years to take their time and do their best work. And I say this as someone still a tiny bit salty about the stupid april fool bane chapter that became an unfunny meme.

People are free to do what they want. If they wanna work on a series that stalled for some reason, nobody's stopping them. Besides, this is Batoto. If you don't like what they did, just don't read it and wait for the main group.

Also, I remember bane chapter. It suited April.

Uchimaki got to stare at Usami's panties for half the chapter and we never got to see them. I feel like we were robbed.

However, your release left a lot to be desired in comparison to the usual Muda Scantrad releases.

Blah blah panty joke

Sleepman suggests that Paintgirl draws Paintboy this time

And I say this as someone still a tiny bit salty about the stupid april fool bane chapter that became an unfunny meme.

April is coming up again, you know.

Hey Black Hand Scans, I don't want to sound unappreciative. I know well how much effort scanlating the entire chapter yourself must have taken, and I am sure you were moved by the same genuine love for the manga that I feel myself. However, your release left a lot to be desired in comparison to the usual Muda Scantrad releases.

The scanlation may look stalled, but they definitely have not dropped it. Konobi is a monthly manga and they're not that far behind. If you look at their release history for it, you'll see this kind of waiting time is nothing unusual and they usually release chapters in batches to make up for it. What you're doing is something I'd really appreciate for a monthly manga which hasn't had an update for an entire year for example, or a weekly manga that hasn't had one for months, but here I think you're just accidentally hurting the work.

As you know yourself and brought up in the afterword, a Japanese to Chinese to English translation will never be on the same level as a Japanese to English translation. There's also only so much you can do all on your on.

So while I think you for your efforts, I think it's better to stop and let the guys who have stood by this manga for 4 years to take their time and do their best work. And I say this as someone still a tiny bit salty about the stupid april fool bane chapter that became an unfunny meme.

Thank you for both the translation AND the translation notes.

this plot is advancing too fast

somebody hit the brakes on this author

Gasp, a new release! An unknown challenger appears and so on!

thank you mr. blackhand!

NO!! IT'S DARK BROTHERHOOD!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics