Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

I was like : oh snap !!!!! 

I just love this series, lots of characters. Brutal slaughtering, drama and some love in here. Feels a bit like battle*royal with the highschool-soldier theme but with a common enemy instead of a skirmish between highschoolers. See how teenagers stop with being teenagers by witnessing the horrors happening all around them. 

I still hope to see Nara and Kimchi hook up before the series end. If one of those two get axed by a cell I'll quit reading even if it's the last chapter. And I'm still hoping that we get to know the origins of those cells. And Guk Youngsoo should be executed for being a psychopathic killer. Just my thoughts on the latest chapters. And the four more chapters left to come :)

He's gonna lose it even before they suspect him of doing it; the grave digger's digging his own grave. xD

We are near the end, yet we must deal with that creep again, and there is nothing that leads to ending.

Is it really ending?

He...  visibly isn't wearing a helmet if you scroll back up.

Oh well whatever.

he's wearing it in the previous chapter, so he did wear it.

chances are, it was blown off by the explosion.

He...  visibly isn't wearing a helmet if you scroll back up.

Oh well whatever.

Thanks SCS ...

Fucking psycho is back :/

Very awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter Supreme Cream!!

getting more interesting :D

Thanks for the chapter SCS ^^

wait, so who does she like? im kinda thick in the skull

She said she doesn't actually like anyone. She just said it because she didn't know how else to turn him down.

wait, so who does she like? im kinda thick in the skull

So we know who HE was... well that could mean bad end flag just raised

Very awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter SCS!!

And here I thought they had gotten a bit smarter... why did I think that? xD

Too much SAN loss, they've all gone crazy now.

It's kind of sad how aloof they are now. They've lost all the innocence of being a teen. 

Very cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter SCS!!

What's more romantic than shooting blobs at the sea, watching them explode like mini-fireworks whilst the waves make it look more epic? Probably nothing.

Wow, they really improved at shooting !
Thanks SCS for this wonderful webtoon

That was actually beautiful!

Please, no tragedies at the last minute.

One in the morning, SupremeCreamScans? You know me too well.

This.

The second to last chapter says "return"(?) and then the last is "review". Also, this's a weekly, and it's not been updated on Naver for more than 3 weeks now.

Guys? SCS?

It is indeed finished, unfortunately... And I don't believe it was axed. Ha Il-kwon's series are usually quite short. I imagine he planned about this length from the beginning.

couldnt it just be the end of the season? author's usually take breaks between seasons, dont they?

It is indeed finished, unfortunately... And I don't believe it was axed. Ha Il-kwon's series are usually quite short. I imagine he planned about this length from the beginning.

Wait what? It's still going. Where did you heard it stopped?

This.

The second to last chapter says "return"(?) and then the last is "review". Also, this's a weekly, and it's not been updated on Naver for more than 3 weeks now.

Guys? SCS?

time before that guy explodes is already counting in days.... or even hours

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics