Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 100votes)

Need a Girl

Alt Names: alt 女友狂想曲alt I Need a GF!alt I Need a Girlfriend!alt I Want to Make a Girlfriend!alt 여자친구만들고파!alt 여친만!alt 我想要女友
Author: Rue Byung-Min
Artist: Bak Hyeong Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Three boys are desperately struggling to "make" a girlfriend in their sad adolescent lives. They then realize that their classmate, Ghang Han-Gyul has been secretly going out with a beauty for 100 days (a 100 day celebration of a relationship is seen as very significant). This triggers the friendship between the manly, serious Han-Gyul and the three dateless losers.
Go to Need a Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest/Current Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 26 Replies

188 Comments

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC7fv6kNTFFuvPlv2p3E8

I'm not sure why they don't have them here (scanlator's rules?) but other sites have had up to 59 since 2013. Mangatraders (peace be upon it) had up to 55.

Lately batoto has been forced to remove some or all chapters from various series due to copyright restrictions... :(

I'm thankful for the chap but uhhh... what happened from 47-59? o_o

I'm not sure why they don't have them here (scanlator's rules?) but other sites have had up to 59 since 2013. Mangatraders (peace be upon it) had up to 55.

Spoiler

no use if our efforts not appreciated and even accusing me this and that, i already lost my passion for this manhwa

You know, more or less throwing a tantrum over some constructive criticism and threatening to drop the series while conveniently ignoring all the positive feedback you've received doesn't make you seem any more reasonable...

It's a shame the newest upload skipped so many chapters. The group also seems to be in desperate need of a proof reader. Some examples on why a proof reader is needed:

Spoiler
That being said, the quality should improve greatly so long as the group gets a proof reader. At least, if the uploader changes his mind on quitting.
Spoiler

Spoiler

oh boy, not this again....
Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm thankful for the chap but uhhh... what happened from 47-59? o_o

wow, thank you for the recomendation. hatsukoi limited was amazing.

do you have any others similar?

Similar in the sense that story is spread equally? Sadly not really. I swear to God I read something similar before, but I honestly forgot now. That's why I long for more like those. I guess yandere kanojo, or amagami and its sister series (yay omnibus format) are best subsitutes, but they are still indeed different.

After all this time.....waiting.......and hoping......even following even though this site was behind for me.........my day of happyness YES WITH A Y!!!!! HAS COME TT~TT

Also, I found mangas(manhwas) just like this and Hatsukoi Limited that focus equally on all of the characters to be very interesting. If only there are more like these..

wow, thank you for the recomendation. hatsukoi limited was amazing.

do you have any others similar?

OMG... thank god theres an update on this manhwa... tnx Kawa-Scans for continuing this epic manhwa...

On baka updates it says that it's ongoing

Yeah we're nearly at the end of Volume 9, so there's still the whole of Volume 10 at least! :D

Okay, first you advice me to use proofreaders and i answer no need to, then you said me "arguing so fiercely against having a proofreader in the first place" and blaming me for being not fluent in english. 

I'm not "blaming" you for anything, alright, and I'm sorry if it came off that way but I won't say anything more on the matter here. If you'd still like me to highlight some examples of where I think the translation could use a bit of work, I'll happily do so privately. Thanks, and good luck to you~

(Although I will say that the manga projects I've worked on still use proofreaders even for native speakers like myself, there's always value in a second opinion.) 

thank u.....

thanks kawa for picking up this project.

It lives!

i dont know how should u show my thanks to you guys kawa scans :D

can anybody tell me if this manhwa is complete or ongoing?

On baka updates it says that it's ongoing
THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

B0wld.gif

i dont know how should u show my thanks to you guys kawa scans :D

can anybody tell me if this manhwa is complete or ongoing?

wow an update!

thank u kawa scans :)

I understand Korean naming conventions, and I'm not talking so much about grammatical typos as multiple cases wherein the language sounds awkward, jumbled, or just wrong. It can't be helped if the translator's English isn't perfect, because that's where proofreaders come in. I don't mean offence, but you might not notice these mistakes because your English isn't perfect either, however to a native speaker it looks...kinda unprofessional. I just can't see why you're arguing so fiercely against having a proofreader in the first place, especially since the fact you say you know scanlation means you must know how common it is. Don't you want your releases to be the best possible quality?  

Oh, yeah, because it's sooooo selfish of me to try and offer friendly advice on a manhwa I enjoy?

Okay, first you advice me to use proofreaders and i answer no need to, then you said me "arguing so fiercely against having a proofreader in the first place" and blaming me for being not fluent in english.

I think you miss the point here...
Please dont mind my english because i'm not the translator, BUT the translator for this series IS a native english, that's why i said no need proofreaders, and you can confirm the translation with other korean translator you may know if you're not satisfied, go ahead the source raw for this chapter is available on internet. This is the best possible quality you can get until you can point out the mistakes we did (if any). I always open for critism and will revise the release if needed. The current release (chapter 60) already the way it is, no need for revision, as for the awkward/jumbled dialog you mentioned in your comment, reread it again and compare it with the raws.

mfw I see there's a new update:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics