Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 464votes)

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Alt Names: alt 干物妹!うまるちゃん
Author: Sankaku Head
Artist: Sankaku Head
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My little sister Umaru (age 16) is a renowned beautiful girl in the town. A perfect sister with a kind heart, high scores and popularity, that everybody admires...

Or at least that's what people believe, but once she walks in her room, she becomes...

Ebina Spinoff:
Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/akita-imokko-ebina-chan-r16810

Chibi Style Spinoff:
Himouto! Umaru-chan S
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/himouto-umaru-chan-s-r11807
Go to Himouto! Umaru-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Download up-to-date Umaru-chan zips New Window anonymous preferred
  • 1 Replies
Topic This isn´t unfair? New Window mrponeis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest chapter raw New Window anonymous preferred
  • 5 Replies

2965 Comments

Where is the wincest?

I must agree with you 100%.

you have my sword

i...i want that hamster cloak..... I WANT IT NAOW!!!!!!!

Google hamster kigurumi and it shall be yours.

I'd probably ignore her if I had a sister like that...there is a limit as to how much one can accept and forgive because the sister is "cute".

Still somewhat of an entertaining read.

cool comedy manga

Wait, was she wearing the super mario bros hat?

....UMR, lol.

i...i want that hamster cloak..... I WANT IT NAOW!!!!!!!

Not sure if the mangaka is a fan or a hater of Hatsune Miku... :D

ok, QUESTION!: 

What if umaru isn't cute?

Best brother ever..

to hell with umaru, give me more ebina-chan <3

Ah, that one was good...

Sankaku Atama = Sankaku Head = Triangle Head is the Japanese nickname for Pyramid Head.

okay, i didn't know it was the English name of a character in Silent Hill. -- not that i played it anyway.

sankaku is a triangle, not a pyramid. btw a pyramid has a square-shaped bottom.

Sankaku Atama = Sankaku Head = Triangle Head is the Japanese nickname for Pyramid Head.

the mere thought of Pyramid Head working on a comedy manga is enough to frightened me.

sankaku is a triangle, not a pyramid. btw a pyramid has a square-shaped bottom.

*Grabs Onii-chans face* MARY ERINA, your sister is dragging you way the hell down man.  With Erina you have cuteness and a rack that can melt any man's face

Where is the wincest?

This manga needs more Ebina xD

this manga needs conflict soon.

The chapter is too kawaii 

The brother knows. In doubt, go for the big breasted one.

the fact that shes a brat is what makes her endearing though!  i am a younger sibling and i can really relate to her, i always bug my older brother ahaha

Well i also bug my older sister, but for christs sake she knows when to say no and no matter how many times i'll nag her she won't crumble and this manga even though it's funny it's getting really boring since she does as she pleases because of her brother's weak-willed nature.

the fact that shes a brat is what makes her endearing though!  i am a younger sibling and i can really relate to her, i always bug my older brother ahaha

Lol, that face:

5djind.png

the mere thought of Pyramid Head working on a comedy manga is enough to frightened me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics