Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 464votes)

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Alt Names: alt 干物妹!うまるちゃん
Author: Sankaku Head
Artist: Sankaku Head
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My little sister Umaru (age 16) is a renowned beautiful girl in the town. A perfect sister with a kind heart, high scores and popularity, that everybody admires...

Or at least that's what people believe, but once she walks in her room, she becomes...

Ebina Spinoff:
Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/akita-imokko-ebina-chan-r16810

Chibi Style Spinoff:
Himouto! Umaru-chan S
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/himouto-umaru-chan-s-r11807
Go to Himouto! Umaru-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Download up-to-date Umaru-chan zips New Window anonymous preferred
  • 1 Replies
Topic This isn´t unfair? New Window mrponeis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest chapter raw New Window anonymous preferred
  • 5 Replies

2965 Comments

Spoiler

Hmm, I wonder why it took me so long to realize that it was a credit page :P

cake = ke-ki

steak = ste-ki 

It's a local joke...exclusive for the Japanese.

(Just kidding. It was a mis-te-ki.)

I will fix it asap. Thank you for correcting it. =]

haha~ Love the joke. Made me smile XD

Is it bad that I'm following this because I feel bad for the brother and Ebina is cute as hell? Not the sister O_o

Dear scanlator: I'm not trying to be a heel, but did you use "'stake" instead of "steak" on purpose?

cake = ke-ki

steak = ste-ki 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/crfelg7x9suent8/mybad.jpg

(Just kidding. It was a mis-te-ki.)

I will fix it asap. Thank you for correcting it. =]

Her laziness naturally pisses hard working people off, its like you setting up hamac, squeeze some lemons to make lemonade and get a good manga, some jerk comes at lays in your hammock while drinking the lemonade you painstakingly made and read your favorite manga.

Screw the Imouto! Ebina-chan all the way!!!

DAT EBINA FANART! <3
Nice simple chapter! Thanks for updating Braddock!

Dear scanlator: I'm not trying to be a heel, but did you use "'stake" instead of "steak" on purpose?

We need to make page 9 of ch. 14 the display of this manga. So misleadingly cute.

Needs to b animated naooouuuu.

and my axe

may i offer my shotgun as well?

If the Onii-chan marries Ebina then Umaru won't pester him in front of her is a win-win here, plus she is really really cute.

that puffed up face haha, lOL 

lol he should make ebina live with them to control umaru =p

Thanks to AP, Kobe and Braddock for this cute manga.

Anyone else get the feeling Ebina is the same as Umaru?

I doubt she's an otaku like Umaru. If any, I think she's only hiding her Akita dialect

Dat last page @_@

Umaru is too adorable :3

Special thanks to kobester11 for cleaning and redrawing, and for Braddock for proofreading. 

p.s. Akita prefecture is North Dakota of Japan. Period.

Anyone else get the feeling Ebina is the same as Umaru?
Ebina encounters have increased. Could it be that she's actually stalking him? :P

I can sense the start of the Ebina route! <33
WO YEAH!!

I'd probably ignore her if I had a sister like that...there is a limit as to how much one can accept and forgive because the sister is "cute".

Still somewhat of an entertaining read.

I believe it works mutually. If a younger sister catch the cue that she went overboard, she'll promptly tone down her actions. As mischievous as she may be, no one likes a strained relationship. Evidently, Umaru knew that her brother will let whatever she did slide and neither does Taihei go along with it because she's cute; in his case it's more of his warped outlook of a brother's responsibility. We simply got used to moe and attribute everything; whether positive or negative to it.

Then again, this is a comedy manga where the victims are saints and ever forgiving. Looking forward to the introduction of the fourth girl and more participation from the third and Taihei's two colleagues, who are pretty much props at this point. Hopefully this manga will be popular enough for doujinshi which centered more on the drama aspect to appear since it doesn't seem the manga will deviate from it's pre-established routine anytime soon.

Oh, and since when does useless meat get so popular.

Does that guy has any back-bone at all? He is like a slave to the sister. Slap the hoe out of her!

I must agree with you 100%.

you have my sword

and my axe

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics