Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 358votes)

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!

Alt Names: alt おくさまが生徒会長!alt ¡Mi esposa es la Presidenta del Consejo Estudiantil!alt ภรรยาผมเป็นประธานนักเรียนalt Karım Öğrenci Meclisi Başkanı!alt My Wife is the Student Council President!alt 我老婆是学生会长
Author: Nakata Yumi
Artist: Nakata Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You just lost a presidential race at your school, you're feeling gloomy and you are appointed instead as vice-president serving under the beautiful Wakana Ui....who made it rain condoms to win the election??? Well, for Izumi Hayato, it can't get any worse...except for the fact the that very same president happens to also be your fiancé that your parents had "arranged" for you to marry. The Completely oblivious kaichou doesn't know anything about sex, yet she is willing to give up her innocence to Izumi?! Will Izumi hold out on deflowering the innocent kaichou or will he fall under the deadly sin of temptation Wakana keeps on giving him??? Read on to find out!!!
Go to Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

880 Comments

That guy really needs to go away.

Godamn you author. 

I came here to read ecchi, not get hit with feels.

I dont get why he keeps trying to fight it. UI has been winning since they were toddlers and she is going to win this one eventually too. Might as well get to the rewards already. I woulda tied the knot ages ago in his shoes.

Precisely because he knows her from toddlerhood? He doesn't even have to remember her to keep the imprinting active - it's in his cognition and emotions.

To be fair, though, the marriage was consummated in the first chapter of the original work. Also, that work didn't have the best girl.

BACKGROUND <3

I dont get why he keeps trying to fight it. UI has been winning since they were toddlers and she is going to win this one eventually too. Might as well get to the rewards already. I woulda tied the knot ages ago in his shoes.

This is why Misumi will never win!

I guess it... skipped a chapter?

The group got scans of chapter 39 before 38. Their site said 38 was next.

I guess it... skipped a chapter?

i lol'd at that couple fucking on the park bench

there's only yandere harem course available, would you like to sign?

Yes,yes I would. /:I

Finally, finally some focus on the best girl. I was even starting to doubt she is one and join those nurse worshippers despite those giant bazongas ruining the view.

I just want him to bang Rin and Ul and live happily ever after T.T
I wont be able to stand seeing one of them being heartbroken..

I'd run away, too: that kind of setup is for sure a sting operation...  But really, do you expect him to just roll over and accept sex from everybody?  At this point, this is about the only conflict there is left in this series — note that the Ikoma and Misumi plot would magically disappear if he were to just start porking everybody.

It would also turn this into a full H title, rather tha one toeing the line like it is.

I agree seeing that would scare the hell out of me rather than put me at ease. And nah there are several points of conflict that remain. Fujisaki is still an annoying man hater after all. I feel (slightly) bad for Ikoma but, not all too much because seriously.. SHE HAS REJECTED YOU GET THE HELL OVER IT. Regardless, there is no actual way for a "harem end" because there is no "common ground" between all of the girls. The love interests all want to monopolize him and it would be too much of a stretch to change their personalities to accept a harem type situation (especially MIsumi). Still though if Fujisaki got hit by a bus I probably wouldn't care.. she's incredibly annoying.

I'd honestly have to agree that about half of the girls are in the same league, just different flavors and standings. But Izumi is too afraid of negative consequences to ever accept a harem, and this chapter is the perfect illustration.

He's an amazingly-sad combination of Pervert King and Too Scared To Act On It. If every girl he knows planned a naked surprise party, with a banner reading "We're All Okay With Having Sex With You And We're All Okay With Sharing" behind them, he'd run out the door.

I'd run away, too: that kind of setup is for sure a sting operation...  But really, do you expect him to just roll over and accept sex from everybody?  At this point, this is about the only conflict there is left in this series — note that the Ikoma and Misumi plot would magically disappear if he were to just start porking everybody.

It would also turn this into a full H title, rather tha one toeing the line like it is.

So Ch. 38 will continue where we left off right because DAMN!

I'm considering ending things here in my headcannon with the three of them going to a love hotel.It's like a cowboy wandering off into the sunset... but sexier. The perfect ending.

there's only yandere harem course available, would you like to sign?

You underestimate me mmm...

which anime is this image from?

So I can't Play H

HOLDING HANDS IS VERY INDECENT!!!

AcNstnC.gif

which anime is this image from?

Spoiler

>Penetrated

>Student body

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TY 3829 for the chapter

Is this supposed to be lewd or cute?... Lewte

How about we all agree that all girls are best girl and that Izumi should just deal with harem?

As long as you don't include Misumi in that "all girls", I'm perfectly fine with that harem :P

absurd number of underwear shots in this chapter, I actually stopped mid read and went back and started counting cuz of how many

Spoiler

Spoiler

Depending on how you want to count it can be over EIGHTTEEN shots... like SERIOUSLY DUDE! 
not to mention 

Spoiler

hahahaha like really xD
idk i like this heroine so im not really complaining but i mean... a little less "plot" a little more plot please xD

How about we all agree that all girls are best girl and that Izumi should just deal with harem?

I'd honestly have to agree that about half of the girls are in the same league, just different flavors and standings. But Izumi is too afraid of negative consequences to ever accept a harem, and this chapter is the perfect illustration.

He's an amazingly-sad combination of Pervert King and Too Scared To Act On It. If every girl he knows planned a naked surprise party, with a banner reading "We're All Okay With Having Sex With You And We're All Okay With Sharing" behind them, he'd run out the door.

Aww, I wanted to see the continuation of that date..

But seriously though, the fanservice in this, or maybe not so much the fanservice but rather how the girls are drawn, is so deliciously...delicious...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics