Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 226votes)

Dragons Rioting

Alt Names: alt ドラゴンズ・ライデンalt 龙的争乱
Author: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Artist: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a 6 Year Old, Rintaro is diagnosed with Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused. To save him and provide a way for him to live as normal a life as possible, his father teaches him the ways to control his body and mind for ten years in the mountains, with the martial art of the Koei Sougetsu. When he's 16 he chooses to enroll Nangokuren High School, which he assumed to be the biggest all-boys school in the country but is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just gone coed.

On his first day he stumbles upon a large scale battle and learns that the first rule of the school is that it "Abides the Law of Nature" which has turned the campus into a war zone-like environment. Rintaro now sees transferring out as his mission, but will it be that easy now that he's caught the eye of the 3 "Dragons", the bodacious female leaders of the three biggest factions around?
Go to Dragons Rioting Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl Rintaro likes... New Window Nocturnion
  • 6 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Girls? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies
Topic Opinions New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 22 Replies
Topic Dragons Rioting Wiki New Window Iron.Shadow.Dragon
  • 0 Replies

1465 Comments

Spoiler

We became aware of what we like and what we want.
Long rant:
Spoiler

Also I don't like the feeling I get from Violent Scans' translations, I don't want to read this manga with this TL.

royal seal destroyed...

royal harem created

What happen to the good ol'days when being an anime/manga fan means you embrace the Japanese culture and its language. If you are afraid of being a weeaboo, then stop because you are not being one by doing so. If you wanted to know what the name means then read the side note. There is two reasons why skills names are change into romaji. One: English translation sounds awful. Two: English translation is really rough. So not only you'll get awkward feeling read these names, but it likely not even the correct translation, so you being lie to. And no Japanese is not better than English, but which sounds better; Kamehameha or Turtle Destruction Wave?

Turtle destruction wave?

It sound hillarious and badass at the same time

What happen to the good ol'days when being an anime/manga fan means you embrace the Japanese culture and its language. If you are afraid of being a weeaboo, then stop because you are not being one by doing so. If you wanted to know what the name means then read the side note. There is two reasons why skills names are change into romaji. One: English translation sounds awful. Two: English translation is really rough. So not only you'll get awkward feeling read these names, but it likely not even the correct translation, so you being lie to. And no Japanese is not better than English, but which sounds better; Kamehameha or Turtle Destruction Wave?      

You guys probably don't care, but I would like these skills performed by Rintarou be translated, (example:"Gougyo no Gyou Jiejiejie" into english)

Something like this page

http://vatoto.com/read/_/191553/dragons-rioting_ch10_by_vortex-scans/8

http://vatoto.com/read/_/202192/dragons-rioting_ch12_by_vortex-scans/3

http://vatoto.com/read/_/199191/dragons-rioting_ch11_by_vortex-scans/27

Two of those moves are already been translated and you have a note of the third.

This story needs even more Honori~ ^_^

Nyaaa, chapter 29 is out. :>

What are you talking about? Kyoka appears already in chapter 27 ;)

The "other" best girl returns in chapter 28. But Kyouka is also there. ;)

The slippery eel, submitting girls since...

Go read 28 for return of the best girl. ^^ (whichever it is for you. :> )

What are you talking about? Kyoka appears already in chapter 27 ;)

so they are fighting to learn the secrets of musou tensei? sounds legit to me.

I would love to have the technique's names translated too :P

Kunoichi girl is cute as hell

Rintaro

Current Weaver Level: Grandmaster

Spoiler

Y...Yamatogawa?!

maybe one of his assistant

Idiot...

I would have kept it for myself and been the big cheese, putting an end to the unecessary fighting.

Rintaro Monogatari: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Eel

Not to be ungrateful or anything, but I sure do wish the martial arts techniques were translated as well...

Spoiler

Y...Yamatogawa?!

It's very reminiscent of his art sometimes. Not as good though.

Spoiler

Y...Yamatogawa?!

You guys probably don't care, but I would like these skills performed by Rintarou be translated, (example:"Gougyo no Gyou Jiejiejie" into english)

Something like this page

http://vatoto.com/read/_/191553/dragons-rioting_ch10_by_vortex-scans/8

http://vatoto.com/read/_/202192/dragons-rioting_ch12_by_vortex-scans/3

http://vatoto.com/read/_/199191/dragons-rioting_ch11_by_vortex-scans/27

Chapter 27 and 28 are on the scanlator's site. :D Go read 28 for return of the best girl. ^^ (whichever it is for you. :> )

I am not really sure what happened in the latest chapter. I don't know how his declaration really changes anything.

His penis is only an eel because when it's erect it's a dragon.

The first place he think of hiding it is 'there'? There's not enough space for two 'dragons' there.

Which Dragon is the Stronger one.... lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics