Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 226votes)

Dragons Rioting

Alt Names: alt ćƒ‰ćƒ©ć‚“ćƒ³ć‚ŗćƒ»ćƒ©ć‚¤ćƒ‡ćƒ³alt 龙ēš„äŗ‰ä¹±
Author: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Artist: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a 6 Year Old, Rintaro is diagnosed with Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused. To save him and provide a way for him to live as normal a life as possible, his father teaches him the ways to control his body and mind for ten years in the mountains, with the martial art of the Koei Sougetsu. When he's 16 he chooses to enroll Nangokuren High School, which he assumed to be the biggest all-boys school in the country but is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just gone coed.

On his first day he stumbles upon a large scale battle and learns that the first rule of the school is that it "Abides the Law of Nature" which has turned the campus into a war zone-like environment. Rintaro now sees transferring out as his mission, but will it be that easy now that he's caught the eye of the 3 "Dragons", the bodacious female leaders of the three biggest factions around?
Go to Dragons Rioting Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl Rintaro likes... New Window Nocturnion
  • 6 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Girls? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies
Topic Opinions New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 22 Replies
Topic Dragons Rioting Wiki New Window Iron.Shadow.Dragon
  • 0 Replies

1465 Comments

My Dragon definitely rioting right now in my pants after reading the 1st 2 chapters

Poor MC just got to have that disease, at least he got a legit reason to be a virgin compared to the rest of the main characters shying away from the harem

Wow, what was the author thinking? "You know, I'm gonna make a harem/ecchi series. And just to be a dick why not give the MC an outrages disease that would kill him if he tried to get too close to any women." It's so stupid... I love it. XD

Dat home-room sensei! Its only been 2 chapters, but I love this manga, so much fun to read!

I thought I would not like Ayane at all. I was wrong. I wish MC would realize there's an option of   talking about his problems and talking girls into being modest. At least until he's cured.

Also, whatever happened to all sizes? 

If Ryo Saeba had this condition, he would not make it out the bedroom door or wake up in the morning after a lustful dreams

This, THIS deserves a tragedy tag...

such an awesome manga, more!

I'm happy that this finally has a legitimate reason to be posted...

brosbeforehoes.gif

I like the Euphemisms in the chapters I mean Wet Sky Hard Ground?

LOL, intresting manga, thereĀ“s like 15 boobs per page.

This is considerably tame compared to a bunch of series that are allowed here, so it won't get pulled off of here.

well i see this getting pulled form this site soon, granted i hope it doesnt as it is entertaining as hell to

There is no way in hell this manga will last, so I'll enjoy it while I can.

This was interesting, can we have more chapters ?

Thanks for picking this up  Vortex-Scans

Lucky bastard. If I were him, I'll use my "Shining Finger" and "God Hand" to crush those 6 mountains.

Nishishishi

I need more of this thing !!

where are the second chapter ?!!

Well, this certainly could be interesting. I can only hope the MC turns hard gay as a twist.

Well, from what I can tell Imperial Scans sin't actually going to pick this one up... Anyone have any idea who's going to translate ti from now on, or is there no hope?

Found this on Baka Updates.... I hope there's more, I see only one chapter and it's been more than a month since it came out. I think it's pretty good. Wish the MC knew how to control himself while still being able to feel, see, smell, hear, and taste girls rather than run away from them. Don't want to see this ever happening and ending it with him being a virgin forever. To be a master, he's gotta be able to do that at least.

Who is continuing this after imperial?

Looks like they followed the rule of thumb perfectly: The girl with the most boring personality becomes the "main" girl.

How dull.

Imperial Scans eh...won't keep my hopes up. It appears they are on comatose already.

welp, since he cant get a boner or he'll die, I will gladly take those shots for him....

I'm kinda getting tired of the old boy cant stand being around girls, or buy cant touch girls, or the boys knows nothing about girls. But at least in this one the buy is a complete wimp and loser. Sorta like Kenichi. But he started out a loser like most of the others. This guy is starting strong. Could be a nice one to follow

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics