Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 172votes)

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler

Alt Names: alt 牙の旅商人alt 牙之旅商人alt 이빨의 행상인alt Kiba no Tabiakindoalt Kiba no Tabiakindo - The Arms Peddleralt Kiba no Tabishouninalt Kiba no Tabishounin ~ Silah Tüccarıalt دستفروش اسلحه
Author: Nanatsuki Kyoichi
Artist: Park Joong Gi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world has become a desolate, lawless land where bandits roam free, innocent people suffer, and demons lurk around every corner. Sona Yuki is traveling with his family when they are attacked by bandits. His entire family is murdered, and he is left with a snake mark on his hand. As he is about to die, a woman comes up to him and gives him an option: continue to live in this harsh environment or die peacefully now. Yuki chooses life and Garami, the woman, gives him a second chance at life in exchange for his servitude. Garami is a weapons merchant and a gun for hire that travels from town to town for clients. Yuki sees how brutal and unforgiving this world can truly be.
Go to Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Disscusion New Window Cassanova
  • 7 Replies

223 Comments

Status in Country of Origin
6 Volumes (Hiatus)

Is it still on hiatus in Japan?

No.

yeah ronel. Roar!!

Devour the scumbag that is Hydra

Garami feels like female Gutts of Berserk. Equipped with soul-destoying-weapon (the sword/armor) and killing monster/apostle who once human who getting power from the book/behelit. In her/his journey, she/he picked up sauna/ishidoro and a princess/nobel.

Now they just need enemies equivalent to god hand and griffith. Ally loli magician sounds good too

Status in Country of Origin
6 Volumes (Hiatus)

Is it still on hiatus in Japan?

Just got the 24th issue of Young Gangan 2014 and the series has made its return in the magazine with the 53rd stigma^^

I'm crying, thank you so much for the update.

wow, surprisingly good.

btw, why the long hiatus?

One of the authors (PARK Joong Gi aka Night Owl) had health problems.

Meanwhile NANATSUKI Kyoichi wrote Area D story.

wow, surprisingly good.

btw, why the long hiatus?

I'm glad this series is updating again, but it still so hard to remember everything that's going on. 

I thought that she was going to be two-faced, but this is a much better plot twist.

Maybe... Tag: harem? ;) If she doesnt die in the next chapter(s) u.u

nope...no harem this time

Pop goes the Ronel~

Thanks for the chapter VisTrans!

Now this is what I call plot twist.

a new chapter has been published in the last issue of Young Gangan magazine: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/yg/

the spoilertext says "revival countdown". so the new chapter will actually come in the next few serializations.

a new chapter has been published in the last issue of Young Gangan magazine: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/yg/

Garami on the cover.

Spoiler

....Okay, I'm really confused at this point.

ooh a new chapter! thank you!

What do you mean, mangaupdates still says that it is ongoing.

the raws have been on hiatus for 2 years. i've learned to never trust mangaupdates on these things.

Damn, seems this series is no more. A shame, was a great read so far.

What do you mean, mangaupdates still says that it is ongoing.

She's probably going to die at the end of the arc, most likely going to be the father's fault.

Thank you Viscoun for the translations. This series is a favorite of mine and many others. Great work!

One man, two years. Thank you viscoun bro for your undying services to bring awesomeness to us readers!

Garami is so freaking hawt!!

This is pretty good. I just read all the chapters. It reads so easily, I like it.

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE 'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOOO LONG

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics