Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 172votes)

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler

Alt Names: alt 牙の旅商人alt 牙之旅商人alt 이빨의 행상인alt Kiba no Tabiakindoalt Kiba no Tabiakindo - The Arms Peddleralt Kiba no Tabishouninalt Kiba no Tabishounin ~ Silah Tüccarıalt دستفروش اسلحه
Author: Nanatsuki Kyoichi
Artist: Park Joong Gi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world has become a desolate, lawless land where bandits roam free, innocent people suffer, and demons lurk around every corner. Sona Yuki is traveling with his family when they are attacked by bandits. His entire family is murdered, and he is left with a snake mark on his hand. As he is about to die, a woman comes up to him and gives him an option: continue to live in this harsh environment or die peacefully now. Yuki chooses life and Garami, the woman, gives him a second chance at life in exchange for his servitude. Garami is a weapons merchant and a gun for hire that travels from town to town for clients. Yuki sees how brutal and unforgiving this world can truly be.
Go to Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Disscusion New Window Cassanova
  • 7 Replies

223 Comments

so it ends with the MC as an old man crying about losing garami? what a dive lol.

VisTrans...seriously 3 updates? Damn you guys are pro.

Great manga that's all i can say, but at a few forums i saw comments that compared this manga to another one under the name Desert Punk which is also good and as a result of comparison all of them said that arms peddler is a piece of crap.

Desert Punk is awesome, but fuck anyone who says this manga is a piece of crap.

*Dancing Like Crazy* because of another update.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks for the new chapters!!

Thanks!

My birthday has come early, 2 releases in one day, that makes me one happy camper.

Two updates? I say, must really be the holidays! Thank you sirs...

I was not expecting this to get an update.

But boy was I glad to see this on the front page today.

Thank you so much Vis Trans, this manga is definitely worthy of any Scanlator's attention.

Been missing this. Thanks for the update!

Oh wow, this is still ongoing? I thought it got dropped or axed.

Haha same reaction here! ^^

And yeah, I loled at page 18.

I loled at page 18...Am I a bad person?

Haha same reaction here! ^^

The much awaited update. Thanks much!

woot still one of my fav manga ty for translating 

I loled at page 18...Am I a bad person?

Shieet that last page

Damn, the path of revenge is cruel one.

Thank you so much Vis and VisTrans scans.

This is one of my favorite mangas of all time and being unable to read it for so long was killllling me. <3

I swear just yesterday I remembered about this awesome series and asked myself "Why is  no one translating more episodes?"

Thanks based god!

Any news on the next volume yet?

Cmon more chapters soon please

So good, hoping there's more to come.

nooo, those 40 chapters went by so fast

That cliffhanger got me really excited.

Thanks for the update!

but did it seriously have to have a cliff hanger at that exact moment?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics