Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 67votes)

Akaiito (MIYASAKA Kaho)

Alt Names: alt Akai Itoalt あかいいとalt 红线alt Innocent Scenealt Kızıl İplikalt Red Threadalt Алая нить
Author: Miyasaka Kaho
Artist: Miyasaka Kaho
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I like you.
But, I kept on thinking that I should hate him.

I like you.
But, you look like a different guy to me.

I like you.
But, you told me that I’m like ‘your younger sister’.

I like you.
But, you kissed that person in front of me.

Numerous ‘red threads’ intertwine. Brewing a few romances. This is a 7 guys and girls, willfully and unrestrained, youth idol drama.
Go to Akaiito (MIYASAKA Kaho) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 1 Replies
Topic This is an amazing manga��� 😍 New Window Kayt2505
  • 0 Replies

102 Comments

Yosh..new chap :)

The new translator did a good job

It's typesetter though. ;) I've been the translator for this ever since the beginning.Chanel is our new typesetter. And yes, she's done an awesome job for this being her very first TS work imo. I only had to do a little bit of QCing here and there but the majority was fantastic for a newbie. I'm proud of her. :)

Yosh..new chap :)

The new translator did a good job

Things are heating up.

I'm thinking a short way into next chapter, interruption will arrive.

hqdefault.jpg

It's just a stamp.  It doesn't bother me.  After the first couple of pages, I block it out.  I'm sure a lot of people are doing just that.  Well here's hoping that things get better.  Never give up hope.  Why is uploading/downloading allowed anyway?  I'm not sure how a site works or if YOU guys made the uploading/downloading optional, but perhaps uploading/downloading should only be allowed to those that are actually WORKING on the scan.  Like I said.  I know nothing.  anyway, I thank you guys for sharing your work <3

The problem is that the hoster-mafia just scrapes the pages of bato.to, so it does not matter if we offer a download or not. However we want to offer our readers the possibility to comfortably get the scans, if they want to, without needing to visit mangaf... and co. We have started to update our facebook page whenever we do a release, so that those who do not browse the reader sites also know, when the next chapter is up. :)

It's just a stamp.  It doesn't bother me.  After the first couple of pages, I block it out.  I'm sure a lot of people are doing just that.  Well here's hoping that things get better.  Never give up hope.  Why is uploading/downloading allowed anyway?  I'm not sure how a site works or if YOU guys made the uploading/downloading optional, but perhaps uploading/downloading should only be allowed to those that are actually WORKING on the scan.  Like I said.  I know nothing.  anyway, I thank you guys for sharing your work <3

Give the poor bunny its carrot already!

omgah am so happy right now i get to read the new chapter THANK YOU SO MUCH <3<3<3 but why is it in a different language??

yay new chap!! Thanks :)

You know, I going to say what I think about those stamps. It's a pain. And yeah, I know you're trying to stop some people of stole all of your job, but to be honest... Nah, putting those stamps isn't going to change anything. Like, really anything lol. I've seen it happen before a ton of times and in the end, everything ends as the same: The scanlation closes and who depend on them are going to loose, because the only way of reading a bunch of shoujo manga is depending on scanlations. Anyways, it's your choice, as you said before: Your raws, your edition, your scanlation. Good luck with it.

It is our choice. And we choose to take a stand. Could it be in vain? Yes, it might. But giving up just because it's a pain is a coward's way out. So far we have at least influenced 12 people (of whom we know) to change to bato.to. I know it's a drop of water in the ocean for the overall picture, but it's a start.

Scanlation groups will put stamps, will go entirely private or shut down, if nothing changes. The community itself has been going downhill for a long time and it needs to stop. It will only stop if the people out there -readers- stop f*cking rewarding the hoster-mafia by reading there and/or if they give them so much more work by having to go through complaint mails that they end up thinking the output is too little for too much work.

Spoiler

You know, I going to say what I think about those stamps. It's a pain. And yeah, I know you're trying to stop some people of stole all of your job, but to be honest... Nah, putting those stamps isn't going to change anything. Like, really anything lol. I've seen it happen before a ton of times and in the end, everything ends as the same: The scanlation closes and who depend on them are going to loose, because the only way of reading a bunch of shoujo manga is depending on scanlations. Anyways, it's your choice, as you said before: Your raws, your edition, your scanlation. Good luck with it.

THIS at baka updates!

Status in Country of Origin
9 Volumes (Complete)
36 chapters (Complete)

Is this true, chapter 36 the LAST CHAPTER?

It is. The universe continues however with Rino and Kiritani's story in "10 manbun no 1" (1:100,000 -which is the Japanese equivalent to our "1 in a million").

THIS at baka updates!

Status in Country of Origin
9 Volumes (Complete)
36 chapters (Complete)

Is this true, chapter 36 the LAST CHAPTER?

I betcha after the locust sites are done scraping we'll get an updated version sans troll.

Well...I've got like 2374243727049274732 stamps and I don't mind using them all...if necessary several different ones a page...So if it comes down to it, we might just make them scrape the pages for hours and hours, if they really want to be such idiots.*g* (Between us, I've had quite some fun choosing a stamp and I already have lots of other layer masks, I might use in the future. They were all so very entertaining, I could barely chose one...)

Plus, we can always make the release entirely private. We warned the readers and hosters ahead of time and have written to the idiots responsible for uploading but were not even given the minimum of respect of a reply. They will only start caring if a lot of people complain and/or stop reading there. But if we can encourage even a single person to read on bato.to or our downloads instead of on the other hosting sites, I consider this worthwhile.

For those of you, that we know we can trust, we will try to find other ways of publishing this. But we just won't stand for people taking us for a ride. I've spent like 24 hours of work on this chapter alone and I, as well as my team mates, deserve the respect due to us. If it is not payed, then we reciprocate. I've seen other groups warning like a thousand times and they were still ignored. So there was no sense in writing a warning again. If they did not respect the first one, they won't respect the next one either. Unless people finally start paying the scanlators the respect due to them, we will keep driving a hard deal. These are my raws, which I bought with my own money and the scanlation process was a time-consuming and nerve wrecking one.

As you've said before: This is war - this a revolution! ;)

I betcha after the locust sites are done scraping we'll get an updated version sans troll.

Jesus. Christ. That. Troll. Face.

Came here to read the latest chap..should give dues where it is due..right??

I've been waiting for scanlations to update the chap and was literally floored when I saw bato started the english translation of the latest chap. Thanks guys!!! 

But that troll face though..lol. 

I tried to read the chapter seriously but every time I saw that troll face I giggled xD
That was horribly off putting

every single shoujo heroine.. every single time: "i have to prepare my heart" what the heck does that even mean

Well, let's face it:  Heart meat is pretty tough and the flavour is iffy.  If it's going to be even half decent you need to do some tenderizing and a good marinade . . .

What?

every single shoujo heroine.. every single time: "i have to prepare my heart" what the heck does that even mean

I think it's a Japanese thing. Which is why it does sound kind of weird to us. The obvious thing for a western girl to say would be "I don't want to sleep with you just yet and need more time!". But Japanese females pride themselves in their cuteness and they've got some real fancy lines to talk around a certain issue without having to call it with its name. The whole "H" thing is just one example of this. Basically H means Hentai and includes anything from patting to intercourse. But instead of saying the latter, they use the general term for "perverseness" and go one step further by just using the initial letter. Imo it does not make it any better and creates more problems and misunderstandings but well...that's the Japanese way, I'd say... :)

So glad to see this picked up again! I've been secretly hoping it would update haha. Thank you cookie revolution!

Well.  It would appear the revolution comes with cookies, and scanlated manga chapters.

If that's how it works, I say Vive La Revolution!

Hey everyone!
I am one of the people who helped scanlate Akaiito. As the coordinating person of  shirayukiscans seems to be inactive now and hasn't responded to my emails asking about the status or if she could at least forward me the stuff that has already been done by other people than me, I'd like to ask all of you who have worked before on the unreleased stuff to please contact me. We could finish the stuff together. It'd be stupid to redo everything, if there are already all the parts somewhere. I have the raws and a few translations but I wasn't cleaning or typesetting etc and didn't do the translations for all chapters, so we could/would have to do it all over again, if the people who previously did the work do not step forward, but well, it'd be nice to get this done with fast so we can move on! :) Everyone else who'd like to help out can also contact me at akilovescookies.chatango.com or write an email to [email protected]. Another way to get a hold of me is coming by our chat at https://discord.gg/RYK9SPZ. Once we'd finish this we could go for 10-manbun or another project. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics