Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 533votes)

Sakamoto desu ga?

Alt Names: alt 坂本ですが?alt Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto!alt I'm Sakamoto, you know.alt Μα δεν έχεις ακούσει? Είμαι ο Σακαμότο!alt Sakamoto, pour vous servir !alt Soy Sakamoto, ¿por?alt 我是坂本我最
Author: Sano Nami
Artist: Sano Nami
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: First year high school student Sakamoto isn't just cool, he's the coolest! Almost immediately after starting school, he began attracting everyone's attention. The girls love him, and most of the boys resent him. There's even a boy in the class who works as a model, but who is constantly upstaged by Sakamoto! No matter what tricks the other boys try to play on him, Sakamoto always manages to foil them with ease and grace. Though Sakamoto may seem cool and aloof, he helps others when asked, such as in the case of the boy in his class who was being constantly bullied. No matter what difficulties Sakamoto encounters, he moves through his high school life with confidence and class!
Go to Sakamoto desu ga? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic League of Extraordinary Manga Gentlemen New Window hisui火水
  • 8 Replies

655 Comments

Does anyone know which anime episode features the Missing Sakamoto story?

Also, I think the translator is a bit stupid (cf. chapter 10). Bit.ly links are case sensitive so if you write it in ALL CAPS then it won’t work :|

Haven't we already seen this chapter? I could have sworn I've seen the "My story is best" and the bandaid engagement ring.

Yea when reading it, it felt like i already read this before.

Haven't we already seen this chapter? I could have sworn I've seen the "My story is best" and the bandaid engagement ring.

In that last gag in chapter 18 page 22, it should be "force" rather than "strength" (that's E-M's "right-hand rule, though done with the left hand)...

No it's Fleming's left hand rule.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleming's_left-hand_rule_for_motors

Looks like the beginning of the end, if the table of contents is accurate.

In that last gag in chapter 18 page 22, it should be "force" rather than "strength" (that's E-M's "right-hand rule, though done with the left hand)...

I'm fabulous!

Spoiler

That chalk dust though... B-D

wonder why I had a feeling this would be getting scanlated again. Hmmm...

I saw Swagamoto in my local bookstore. 

I walked the other way. 

His raw power is too much for mere humans like me to handle. 

no one going to continue this manga translation ?

People got lives, man.  Cursive's gone on a six-month hiatus before, but they've always come back. The power of Sakamoto conquers all, even the dreaded Real-Life Syndrome.

how in the world did I NOT COME ACROSS THIS MANGA !? this is really good and fresh :D :D :D Me love..

no one going to continue this manga translation ?

First episode of the anime is swagging.

too much cool in there to the point I get cold ... =x= ...

tumblr_o5a452drFG1qg9yhjo2_500.gif

cpe79znk.png

First episode of the anime is swagging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc2JV9n741U

Our god is coming.

I'm fabulous!

sakamoto.jpg?w=500&h=708

Cover 04!! (END) ;/

Fqx5ax3.jpg

Subliminal messaging, Sakamoto level.

what I want to know is...

where can I learn to move something at 0.01 sec? than make it like it never happened at 0.02 sec.

Sakamoto, moving at the speed of sound... so fast, you'll never saw it coming, but yet you still did.

Spoiler

no I am....

So what was that hinting at the end? Pizza? (well thats the food which came to my mind when i saw it)

Pretty sure that was made to look like uncooked spaghetti. 

So what was that hinting at the end? Pizza? (well thats the food which came to my mind when i saw it)

Subliminal messaging, Sakamoto level.

Everything is more beautiful with cursive mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics