Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 166votes)

Yowamushi Pedal

Alt Names: alt โอตาคุน่องเหล็กalt 弱虫ペダルalt En selle, Sakamichi !alt 飆速宅男alt Weakling Pedal
Author: Watanabe Wataru
Artist: Watanabe Wataru
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Otaku Sakamichi Onoda has just entered high school and plans to join the anime club. In middle school, Onoda didn’t have any friends with whom he could talk about anime, games, Akihabara and other otaku things, and he is hoping he can make such friends in the anime club, but he finds out it's been disbanded. In order to reestablish the club he tries to find 4 other people who would like to join.

Since he was a little boy, Onoda has ridden his mamachari–a bulky bicycle with a step-through frame mainly used for short rides, such as for casual fun or to pick up groceries–to go to Akihabara every week to check out or buy otaku things. Fellow freshman Shunsuke Imaizumi and bicyclist, while training, notices a boy (Onoda) riding his mamachari up a steep road.

Freshman and road racing cyclist, Shokichi Naruko visits Akihabara to get some Gundam plastic models for his younger brothers and meets Onoda who catches his attention because of the his cycling skill on the mamachari and later find out they go to the same school. Later on, both Naruko and Imaizumi try to convince him to join the bicycle racing club, but will he?
Go to Yowamushi Pedal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Licensed? New Window buttouchkohai
  • 2 Replies

360 Comments

It's time for Teshima to beat Manami!

ahaha.... ok no I can't even make myself believe that.

Probably going to keep up by sheer willpower.

3NJWuIt.pngthis is a human

if clamp draws body horror manga

Shoulders aren't broad enough!

3NJWuIt.pngthis is a human

if clamp draws body horror manga

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i'm so hype, thanks for the triple upload!

Even the team from last year didn't understand why Minami lost, only Minami himself realizes.

This is why they aren't sending Minami after Oonoda, but sending out Shinkai instead.  Little Shinkai is going to be surprised as well though.

Spoiler

ahhhhh someone pointed out that chapter 318 had 2 pages missing, the last 2 pages, so they chould be available soon!!

I'm sorry, I made the quality check on a rush and idk how I missed the last pages.

Please feel free to point out mistakes like these, we are not perfect and fixing doesnt take much time!

Was waiting for the old gang to make an appearance again... HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am a bit annoyed they did the whole "Onoda to the back" + "Swarm engulfs everyone" techniques from last year again...

Onoda will prob win though, just like last year....  I feel the author likes these all or nothing battles where the last becomes first type deals...

this again? crawl from the back, did that already, wouldve been better if he came back on his own to show his "growth" from last yr.......

But remember last year he had help, now he has to break through on his own. Plus this is the first day, so obviously the author doesn't want the 2nd years to get all the attention right away.

Nice asspull by the author to hide Onoda's powerlevel. Would have been nicer to see a mechanical failure than this ''blocking'' bullshit.

this again? crawl from the back, did that already, wouldve been better if he came back on his own to show his "growth" from last yr.......

Number one thing I want now is for Onoda to surprise Doubashi. I don't hate Doubashi at all, but I do want to see his shocked face.

Yeah, for sure.  Doubashi is the one who thinks that it was a fluke, which was shown multiple times, even the other blonde haired dude isn't really sure about it all...

Wouldn't you think that they were at the Interhigh last year watching though?  Or maybe they were training back home, since they knew that their team would win regardless (even though they didn't).

Even the team from last year didn't understand why Minami lost, only Minami himself realizes.

This is why they aren't sending Minami after Oonoda, but sending out Shinkai instead.  Little Shinkai is going to be surprised as well though.

Number one thing I want now is for Onoda to surprise Doubashi. I don't hate Doubashi at all, but I do want to see his shocked face.

To be fair a draw in cycling is incredibly rare. They can determine your time to the hundredth place. If they were tied that means their time had to be something identical like 13m15s128ms (complete arbitrary number I made up).

To be fair i'd argue it's less rare than people suddenly becoming super unrealistically muscular when they get serious, which seems to happen rather frequently here.

To be fair a draw in cycling is incredibly rare. They can determine your time to the hundredth place. If they were tied that means their time had to be something identical like 13m15s128ms (complete arbitrary number I made up).

That's why it's funny how Kinjou, Midosoji and Hakone's old Captain all tied during the 2nd day of the last inter-high.

damn, why couldn't it just be a draw. that fucked me up tbh

Well that was close but yeah that's make manga so interesting xD

damn, why couldn't it just be a draw. that fucked me up tbh

that last page on chapter 312... the temptation...

Anyone else waiting for Midosuji to come flying out of nowhere to win the sprint?

If he's the same as last year, he wont go for the first day wins.

It's kind of funny that the 3 best sprinters aren't racing for the first sprinter goal this year.

Spoiler

Kaburagi just connected his gears, and so hype give us one more chapter. :)

Ah man, chapters like these get me pumped!

Thanks for the chapters.

Pushing teammate forward is kinda banned in races.... And leading your rival out during sprints..... And 5 minutes of racing being stretched out to 5 chapters really?

How else I can trust my soul and hope to my nakama if I can't push him forward for the last spurt?

Aoyagis thick legs and little body is a turn on

Pushing teammate forward is kinda banned in races.... And leading your rival out during sprints..... And 5 minutes of racing being stretched out to 5 chapters really?

you seem new around here, Welcome to YowaPeda

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics