Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

You know a guys bad when he's got 2 inch long fingernails.  Bet they're purple to!

thanks for the new chap

2cp3rqs.png

My heart~

Where did you read it and when does it happen?

I posted the site on a previous comment. Take a look.

lol.i dont remember 2V being this funny. and a girl to boot

@Daemon he's making a joke and reference to DBZ

on another note

Spoiler

tumblr_lp3wpiu01s1r0zbwoo1_500.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

bCtlg7u.png

Just wait for super daimaou 2 to make an appearance, stronger and hairier!

Where did you read it and when does it happen?
The manga and the LN seem to be very different, to the point you can read the manga and still get some surprises even if you are current on the novel.

@baroner Er...no. Kueso died. And unless they bring her back (high possibility) she will stay dead

It's far more complicated than that.

Spoiler

And for those who're worried about Kurone:

Spoiler

The LN is now an active project on  Baka-Tsuki

The translator that picked up the series is amazing, so... very fast releases.

Wow...

inceptionshitjustgotreal.gif

So is this still being translated?

wow what the fuck just happened?
what the fuck??????
I wanna fucking kill someone right now!

sorry, but can you tell me where is the spoiler function in this new appearance of Batoto ?

Use spoiler tags like so:

[ s p o i l e r ]Stuff goes here[ / s p o i l e r ]  Without any spaces of course. It's a little annoying to type them out by hand, but it's not that big of a deal.

@baroner Er...no. Kueso died. And unless they bring her back (high possibility) she will stay dead

Shit just hit the van.

Is that really the power of the demon king? He's too weak.

*Manga dropped*

Ohh I'm just reading this for the ecchiness since storyline suck anyway. MC's too weak. One-punch Man was a better MC than him.

Hahaha

DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ONE PUNCH MAN TO THIS SHIT, AT LEAST ONE PUNCH MAN IS INTERESTING IN ITS OWN WAY, ONE PUNCH MAN HAS A PROTAGONIST THAT IS LIKE NONE OTHER, NO FUCKING HAIR AND NO HAREM, SO DONT MAKE ME TAKE OUT THE PIMP HAND.

Is that really the power of the demon king? He's too weak.

*Manga dropped*

Ohh I'm just reading this for the ecchiness since storyline suck anyway. MC's too weak. One-punch Man was a better MC than him.

Hahaha

Oh shit...

@yariel

I've already watched the anime, but why without spoiler tags man? '-'

sorry, but can you tell me where is the spoiler function in this new appearance of Batoto ?

@DeepbloodEclipse Omamori Himari

they didnt kill Kuesu she faked her death of sorts.

@DeepbloodEclipse Omamori Himari

and thus, I can only say... Da fuq?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics