Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 118votes)

Kämpfer

Alt Names: alt けんぷファーalt ผู้พิทักษ์ สลับขั้วalt 肯普法alt Fighteralt Kampferalt Kämpferalt Борец
Author: Tsukiji Toshihiko
Artist: Semmu / Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Senou Natsuru is a normal high school boy. One day he wakes up to find himself turned into a girl. A stuffed tiger "Harakiri Tora" comes to life and tells him to fight as a female psychic fighter "Kämpfer". Having no idea about what's going on, Natsuru is involved in the battles against other "Kämpfer".

"Kämpfer" is the German word for "fighter".
Go to Kämpfer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are and when are the translations going to be finished? New Window HarakiriTora
  • 1 Replies
Topic how long are the updates? New Window kayle101
  • 3 Replies

203 Comments

Best end is where both his Forms seperate and then start a family together. Just like in that H version I read once.

...im sorry but that disturbs me.

Best end is where both his Forms seperate and then start a family together. Just like in that H version I read once.

Actually it is from OVA .

The prez is the best

Just proclaim your harem, young man. All your problems will vanish! =D

Shizuku's feelings are much stronger then any of the other girls. Shizuku best.

After reading chapter 45 there is no way this is true; They literally had him ready for a threesome and he bailed, the author is shit and I wish misfortune upon him.
It feel like the mangaka choose seo sensei route Is not gonna end well

Wow, within two volumes of being completely scanlated......I've got to admit, I'd have never dreamed it'd ever get even that close.

Great work, Nightow Scanlations, thanks a lot :)

"Natsuru I love you!"
"I love Emilia."

The only reason im still here is for Shizuku.

May the author's socks forever be slightly damp.

Dude is driven by his dick lmao

After reading chapter 45 there is no way this is true; They literally had him ready for a threesome and he bailed, the author is shit and I wish misfortune upon him.

I hate this series so much. I invested time to read to this point, and liked it quite a bit originally, but each time I read a chapter I regret it more and more. I think I'm finally getting to the point where I can cut my losses.

Seriously, Akane finally didn't miss with her pistol? Probably the highlight of the entire series right there. Then we get Natsuru seemingly agree to Sakura's pity fuck so he'll murder someone, but suddenly goes all goody-two-shoes when Sakura takes a warning shot? "You can't do that!!!" -- Yeah, these girls who actually love him shouldn't dare interrupt his courtesy fuck with the no-personality childhood friend. I'm having a hard time understanding what the author wants us to think about this protagonist. He's clearly being 'controlled' on some level, but is that really it? Isn't he really just a horny sleezeball willing to murder friends for a chance to fuck his childhood friend?

Oh god, my brain cells. They're....they're leaving...argh. God I've become one of those guys who constantly bitches about a series instead of stops reading. WHAT HAVE I BECOME? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME KAMPFER?!?!

Dude is driven by his dick lmao

Regular, don't worry

I love you.

Regular, don't worry

awesome, thx a lot 

Just how much is mind control and how much is being an idiot, I can't tell.

I remember this being interesting once... it's disappointing nowadays.

The MC

You+just+went+full+retard+never+go+full+

Please god of gods let this incident be enough to keep Natsuru from constantly fawning over Sakura. You'd think it would be a no brainer, but with this doofus, you never know...

Doofus indeed.

Is this going to be regularly updated or no? Either way, thank you for the update. :)

Regular, don't worry

I'm lost ... again ... who are these characters now? *goes back to read a few previous chapters* ... oh ... OOOOOhhhhhhh ... You got to Lick it before you stick it ... LOLOLOLOL. 

fixed up

Is this going to be regularly updated or no? Either way, thank you for the update. :)

I was excited to see a new chapter but then....I saw a potato..

:D UPDATE! Huzaa! 1 year, 8 days and 11 hours. Nice work Nightow, THANKS! I don't care that I got an image of a potato, there's activity! YAY!

fixed up

I was excited to see a new chapter but then....I saw a potato..

:D UPDATE!  Huzaa! 1 year, 8 days and 11 hours.  Nice work Nightow, THANKS!  I don't care that I got an image of a potato, there's activity!  YAY!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics