Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 118votes)

Kämpfer

Alt Names: alt けんぷファーalt ผู้พิทักษ์ สลับขั้วalt 肯普法alt Fighteralt Kampferalt Kämpferalt Борец
Author: Tsukiji Toshihiko
Artist: Semmu / Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Senou Natsuru is a normal high school boy. One day he wakes up to find himself turned into a girl. A stuffed tiger "Harakiri Tora" comes to life and tells him to fight as a female psychic fighter "Kämpfer". Having no idea about what's going on, Natsuru is involved in the battles against other "Kämpfer".

"Kämpfer" is the German word for "fighter".
Go to Kämpfer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are and when are the translations going to be finished? New Window HarakiriTora
  • 1 Replies
Topic how long are the updates? New Window kayle101
  • 3 Replies

203 Comments

And here's me thinking that the anime was simply turning his density up to 11 for more fanservice chances.

WELP.
I like prez but i have this feeling that her death flag is about to be raised.
wow. that took a while
Damn, there are also limits to being oblivious! (Although Japan seems to be full oblivious guys with personal harem fellowship :D) Anyways, I root for her.
Dense MC #21435234
Very awesome, thanks 13th Hour Scans!
See? That's why she is my favorite girl in this manga.
Troll update.
ah finally we reached the part that uncovered by the anime, it's following LN story i guess if you know what i mean
I just love those gender-bender genres. The way the gender-bending characters react, is totally overreacted, but it's still fun to watch nonetheless (most of the times, at least).

@arvin_09
The spoiler tag didn't work, because you didn't close it. At least, that's what the parser thinks, since you misspelled the closing tag.

You wrote:
/spolier
when it should've been:
/spoiler

You didn't actually spoil much (not for me, anyways). I never expected he'd choose her in the first place.

Besides, those who don't like spoilers yet keep reading after seeing [spoiler] are pretty dumb if you ask me. The spoiler tag isn't actually here to keep them from getting spoiled, it's here so they don't complain about it afterwards.
I learned this the hard way, after getting spammed by an idiot who, despite fair and lengthy warning about the upcoming spoiler, kept reading anyways.
fair waring don't read the post below it's really a SPOILER!!!!!!!!! i do not know how to use the spoiler tag:(
i just want to say something[spoiler]I dropped this because in the end he did not choice kaicho:( fair to say i did not dropped this i just finish reading the LN[/spolier]
Thanks for the new chapter 13Th Hour Scanlations!!
finally, english update. thanks XD
Hmm what was this about again? It's been so long that I have to reread :(
Just when I was really starting to think "Hey, I should pick up Kampfer..."
This isn't yuri!
    • Ncf likes this
if you lose you will be dissapeared if and then what reward you get if you win ??

no yuri tag why ???
yay it's finally almost caught up with the anime on scans\
I remember the light novel series. The ending pissed me off. A lot.

Still, if you're more of the "the journey is more important than the destination" type, you could easily find something to enjoy in this one. Personally, I hate the girl he ends up with; she has the most painfully bland personality out of all of them. No spoilers, of course.
Thanks for the new chapter 13th Hour Scanlations!

must.....not......think......hentai thoughts >_<
hey all's fair in love and war if he starts acting more like a girl to get closer to the one he loves then its fair game man.
this damn anime/manga had a good start but along the insted of being about a guy who could turn into a girl it became about a girl who could turn into a guy a now i have to put up whit it because im always hoping the "she" remebers "she's" a guy and end up whit one of the girls that like her as a guy.
@Shadowrun77
There would be no story if he wasn't obsessing over her though.
Little by little he's losing his manhood. Next thing you know he'll be waking up a trap.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics