Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

I have a sneaking suspicion that Katori is about to get her shit wrecked.

No.

He stood by and let it happen.

Even though he was in range to do something.

Even if he wasn't in range he could have been rushing instead of standing there doing nothing.

And after Yotaro got stabbed he could have rushed in for revenge.

But he did none of those things.

He just stood there doing nothing.

i.e: He knew what was going to happen, he knew that he needed to be there to seal the deal and that the front-lines did not need him anymore thus the reason he left the front-lines.

Lesson: Don't underestimate oracles. They know.

and when they sometimes messed up but still got saved because of some luck, it will be "they know all along it will end like this"

/oracles

anyone know where i can find the raws for this? im curious about all the missing chaps

Jin, you magnificent bastard.

Yea, now we can rid of the indecisive leader ;p

LOL

Jin's precog side-effect has a blindspot... he couldn't see beyond when Youtarou got stabbed.

if Jin knew/foresaw that it was an act, then there would be no need for him to rush over to Hyuse and Youtarou.

No.

He stood by and let it happen.

Even though he was in range to do something.

Even if he wasn't in range he could have been rushing instead of standing there doing nothing.

And after Yotaro got stabbed he could have rushed in for revenge.

But he did none of those things.

He just stood there doing nothing.

i.e: He knew what was going to happen, he knew that he needed to be there to seal the deal and that the front-lines did not need him anymore thus the reason he left the front-lines.

Lesson: Don't underestimate oracles. They know.

Except that he clearly did see beyond it and went there not to check whether Youtarou is alive but to exploit Hyuse as he originally intended. With this, their bet will lead to the same outcome (i.e., Hyuse joins Takahoma-2) regardless of whose request is granted.

I dunno, it seems like Hyuse probably would have gone looking for Jin afterwards even if he didn't pop up right away, so I'm thinking he may have seen that he would join either way, but was unsure about the exact amount of collateral damage that might happen depending which future the path went down.

Hyuse lose = go join Tamakoma team

Hyuse win = go join Tamakoma team

/Jin

This fight makes me appreciate when Jin fought against Hyuse.
Like that original fight made Jin seem so weak to have gotten so many magnetic shards, but this alone just showed how overpowering of a trigger it is, for Jin to have stood alone against it for as long as he did is absolutely ridiculous.

Reading this made my week. Thank you so much for the speedy release. :)

Not gonna lie, Hyuse joining in is gonna be hype.

Yea, now we can rid of the indecisive leader ;p

Jin's precog side-effect has a blindspot... he couldn't see beyond when Youtarou got stabbed.

if Jin knew/foresaw that it was an act, then there would be no need for him to rush over to Hyuse and Youtarou.

Except that he clearly did see beyond it and went there not to check whether Youtarou is alive but to exploit Hyuse as he originally intended. With this, their bet will lead to the same outcome (i.e., Hyuse joins Tamakoma-2) regardless of whose request is granted.

Not gonna lie, Hyuse joining in is gonna be hype.

haha he fell for Jin's trap haha. he is now gonna join Yuma's group 

Ah, watching an angsty, malicious brat fail is always so satisfying.

Not really, but the side stories (is that how we can call them? or better call it fillers?) are different from the manga.

Fillers are always different.

They're there to fill the hole while waiting for the manga to progress.

That's why they're called "fillers". Get it?

Why? Never watched the anime. Are the fighting animations shitty?

Not really, but the side stories (is that how we can call them? or better call it fillers?) are different from the manga.

every new chapter reminds me how sh*t the anime adaptation is

Why? Never watched the anime. Are the fighting animations shitty?

Cause Jin's side effect is too OP

That guy needs to die.. 

Cause Jin's side effect is too OP

Spoiler

Translation:

f5048aeb58e5785af4f6898197a29e1aadc54a20

Spoiler

Translation:

f5048aeb58e5785af4f6898197a29e1aadc54a20

Thanks Teddy-kun!

every new chapter reminds me how sh*t the anime adaptation is

Wow so fast !!! Thanks for the scans ~