Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

chika is scary 

Spoiler

Can't even feel bad for her troubled past, she hasn't even tried to move on and grow up. Getting knocked down a few pegs should do her good.
You're killin' it, Tamakoma 2, getting cooler by the day.

Black suits Chika

Cover of Volume 15 is out with it’s center character being Tachikawa.

TlhRBuD.jpg

Uh%20about%20that.jpg

Ummmm, about that...

1415234077215.gif

"Every few years, every few decades, the world goes through a massive change."
"The things I've learned might not come to be useful when I grow up."

I wasn't expecting something that's actually scary to think about in real life to appear...

>literally doesn't try to do her best in anything

>never gets first place

>thinks she's the main character

It's like she's never read a book. Or seen a movie. Or pretty much experienced any form of storytelling.

Uh%20about%20that.jpg

Ummmm, about that...

They are forgetting about the 4th team that was fighting this battle, pretty sure they have a nasty surprise in their hands.

There are only 3 teams in this rank match.

The reason I've continued to read this for so long was to see Mikumo's growth. It was an interesting choice to showcase his growth through the eyes of the opposing teams instead of Tamokoma's eyes.

Made seeing the teams falling prey to his "web" even better.

My cute little four-eyes cannot be this strong.

They are forgetting about the 4th team that was fighting this battle, pretty sure they have a nasty surprise in their hands.

I just figured out Osamu's trick after seeing those asteroids on the ground preset to go on that guy. The wires they keep tripping over are deployed after the fact in a delayed fashion.

He uses the red wires to distract them from the "hidden mechanism," which is the fact that he's set up delayed asteroids and spider webs all over the place. Furthermore, the way that he's using the wires forces them to take a prearranged path and forces them into predetermined chokepoints.

Literally? They are in his web. Also, if you look behind his raygust on page 8, he's deploying a string of delayed asteroids while he's talking. I find that baller as hell because she's obviously trying to draw his attention but she fucking fails to distract him.

By the by, Osamu means "Discipline, Study" while Mikumo means "Leader, Logic." His preferred means of power were never in the size of his bullets or what kind of fancy firing patterns he has, but his ability to think. Anyway, it's taken a long time for Osamu to get his shining moment, but here we see Mikumo score- Twice.

gradation

finally Mikumo, you're the MVP 

Wow, I really liked this chapter, ballsy and brilliant strategies.

Mikumo is a illusionist! Confirmed!!

Lots of great hidden details in the newest chapter.

Spoiler

I didn't expect Kakizaki to turn out to be Mikumo's foil. So far when Tamakoma-2 goes up against other teams the character they focus on the most is the one with similarities to Yugo.

That was a ballsy move on Kakizaki's part. I wonder if Kuga's down for the count

It'll take more than that to take Kuga out, He's already fought with nothing but an arm once.

I didn't expect Kakizaki to turn out to be Mikumo's foil. So far when Tamakoma-2 goes up against other teams the character they focus on the most is the one with similarities to Yugo.

That was a ballsy move on Kakizaki's part. I wonder if Kuga's down for the count

WoW 

Nothing pierces him, he is fine...

Maybe a bit by the side but as you said he looks fine, probably with his higher experience he expected a desperate atack at the end.

Nothing pierces him, he is fine...

yeah, which is important for strategic based character like Mikumo.

that hidden rope mechanism, if it really exist, is probably what Mikumo's planning

The mechanism more or less is the red wire forcibly draws your attention away from the invisible wires. It's hard to notice the hidden wires when there are easy to see wires.

It just means that the author is using some common sense and basic strategy, instead of having everyone have situational hidden abilities and shit.

yeah, which is important for strategic based character like Mikumo.

that hidden rope mechanism, if it really exist, is probably what Mikumo's planning

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics