Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

I haven't been manga surfing for a few weeks.

When I returned, I hoped there would be no cliffhangers.

But instead I got confronted with:

Spoiler

well, you can guess he will say yes, if not we will be loosing a couple of weeks and they would still have no chance of winning next battle.

I haven't been manga surfing for a few weeks.

When I returned, I hoped there would be no cliffhangers.

But instead I got confronted with:

Spoiler

So I've ignored this for a while thinking that the gaps would be filled in, but it's been months and they haven't.

Where can I find chapters 103 - 116? I really want to keep reading the story, but I don't want to skip 15 chapters :/

World Trigger Chapter 103 (Readmanga.today)

You can read the chapter there.

I don't know why Batoto don't upload those chapters, maybe scans group isn't allow or it was license or something.

So I've ignored this for a while thinking that the gaps would be filled in, but it's been months and they haven't.

Where can I find chapters 103 - 116? I really want to keep reading the story, but I don't want to skip 15 chapters :/

Delaying the inevitable to build up suspense I see.

The translation is correct according to the original Japanese raw. Hyuse isn't completely familiar with Border's triggers yet, so he doesn't know the proper name for the lead bullet. Instead, he describes it as it looks to him. :)

Oh, I see now: It makes sense.
It's not a common one, so even if he did hear the name he could've forgotten. I hadn't thought of that possibility.

Is it normal that I never see the chap at the time it is uploaded ? I mean, it doesn't appear before like 6 hours.

That does happen often for me, but you can "fix" it; usually at the top where you can select what page number to skip to, there's a gear next to it. Click that and change the image server to whichever is available in the drop down list.

Is it normal that I never see the chap at the time it is uploaded ? I mean, it doesn't appear before like 6 hours.

Hmm... was there a change of translator? After this many chapters, changing the term for lead bullet feels a bit weird.

The translation is correct according to the original Japanese raw. Hyuse isn't completely familiar with Border's triggers yet, so he doesn't know the proper name for the lead bullet. Instead, he describes it as it looks to him. :)

Hmm... was there a change of translator? After this many chapters, changing the term for lead bullet feels a bit weird.

so.. how about the twist that this 2nd ace of ours can't wield Border's trigger well enough lol?

Yay~ was waiting so much for this chap, and got lucky to enter to the page just after it was uploaded.

is quite late..... isn't?

it seems like there wasn't last week, as the comments of this week jump the author said he had some neck problems.

is quite late..... isn't?

I skipped a bunch of chapters, and now for some reason am following it little by little...  It seeems they were invaded or something, and then went right back to rank matches....  I guess I should go catch up :).

gradation

not sure about delayed wire and other things (since they are more complicated to be guessed especially by other participants), but as I thought this one is the easiest probability that can be done with short amount of training that he has

not to mention it will still affect the enemy even when Mikumo is killed

It’s the third anniversary color page. The previous anniversary cover page was the same picture with fish alluding to Hairein and his black trigger, Alektor.  This time it’s  a deer alluding to both Hyuse and Aftokrator, since they both have horns. As you know Aftokrator has develop technology to increase trion via implating horns onto their heads, the deer’s horn glowing is supposed to reference trion. It’s also a foreshadow to the next arc of Hyuse joining Tamahoma 2 and invading Aftokrator to get back the c rank trainees and save his master.

Ah thank you for great explanation and background information.  I completely forgot about the 2nd anniversary color page until you brought it up.  Thanks again :)

Tamakoma's calm attitude is scaring me. Chika and Mikumo was all "I will die bailout, but that is OK as long as we make our loss a little bit meaningful."
I realize that it is a characteristic of these battles but seeing the characters ready to sacrifice their "lives" so lightly troubles me.
Wonder if they ever face a battle where bailing out means death and they are faced with the consequence of their battling style.

Anyway, gosh that hound was huge... and omnious. Chika is getting scarily cool.

I don't know about you but that sounds like PRECISELY what they need to be like if they wish to go to the chaotic neighbour worlds. We've already seen our primary duo use similar do-or-die tactics when their actual bodies were at risk. They are adaptable and in this case they(mostly Kuga since prior to the story, he had no bail out) adapted to the ways of Border. Once they go to the other worlds, their strategies will change considerably especially since they would be fighting alongside those that have acknowledged them as a proper team. Plus when in those worlds, they are not just fighting the crew of a ship and limited numbers of trion soldiers but actual defense forces of nations. Totally different context so I wouldn't be too worried if I were you :D

What's up with those deers with golden antlers on 1st page of Chapter 145?  It's completely out of characters and theme for World Trigger. is it Special week in Japan this week? Deer me....

It’s the third anniversary color page. The previous anniversary cover page was the same picture with fish alluding to Hairein and his black trigger, Alektor.  This time it’s  a deer alluding to both Hyuse and Aftokrator, since they both have horns. As you know Aftokrator has develop technology to increase trion via implating horns onto their heads, the deer’s horn glowing is supposed to reference trion. It’s also a foreshadow to the next arc of Hyuse joining Tamahoma 2 and invading Aftokrator to get back the c rank trainees and save his master.

Tamakoma's calm attitude is scaring me. Chika and Mikumo was all "I will die bailout, but that is OK as long as we make our loss a little bit meaningful."
I realize that it is a characteristic of these battles but seeing the characters ready to sacrifice their "lives" so lightly troubles me.
Wonder if they ever face a battle where bailing out means death and they are faced with the consequence of their battling style.

Anyway, gosh that hound was huge... and omnious. Chika is getting scarily cool.

What's up with those deers with golden antlers on 1st page of Chapter 145?  It's completely out of characters and theme for World Trigger. is it Special week in Japan this week? Deer me....

I'm also impressed that Kuga learned that snake scorpion blade after witnessing it a few times. Must've practiced it in the last few days too.

If Kuga figures out how to launch those snake scorpion attacks while utilizing his high mobility among the wires, he's going to be fierce.

Kuga actually first did the long range Scorpion just before he have to bail out during that 4 team match previously (Chapter 115).

Osamu is the man. He basically went and orchestrated the demise of the whole enemy team and did a great chunk of the weigth lifting. Now that's the growth I wanted to see.

Kuga is still alive and the chick only managed to get Mikumo. 

The score is: 7/1/1. This whole match was brought to you by "Get Rekt By Tamakoma."

I'm also impressed that Kuga learned that snake scorpion blade after witnessing it a few times. Must've practiced it in the last few days too.

If Kuga figures out how to launch those snake scorpion attacks while utilizing his high mobility among the wires, he's going to be fierce.

"Every few years, every few decades, the world goes through a massive change."
"The things I've learned might not come to be useful when I grow up."

I wasn't expecting something that's actually scary to think about in real lifeto appear...

Yeah, things can change pretty damn quick if you don't pay attention.  Nobody expected Computers to turn out the way they did.  Everyone was thinking Machines the size of a building.  Not something that fits in your pocket.

Manufacturing is probably what changes next.  As 3dPrinting gets better the current way of maneufacturing things will disappear along with all the jobs that go with it.  Ownership of Intellectual property and design will become more important.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics