Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 192votes)

Zettai Karen Children

Alt Names: alt Absolutely Lovely Childrenalt 絶対可憐チルドレン
Author: Shiina Takashi
Artist: Shiina Takashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the 21st century, and the number of ESPers continues to increase. They are active in the military, diplomacy, politics, and in other places. They hold the key for global competition. A country that controls ESP can control the world! However individuals who posses higher than Level 4 are less than 3% of the population. There are only three Level 7 people who have government contracts. These three are Kaoru, Aoi, and Shiho, ten-year old girls, who work for B.A.B.E.L. With the guidance of Kouichi, a twenty-year old genius, they catch criminals and evil ESPers.

Spin-off:

> Zettai Karen Children: THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-r9207)
>Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children -THE UNLIMITED- Hyoubu Kyousuke - WANDERER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/courtesy-of-zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-wanderer-r15750)
Go to Zettai Karen Children Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I just want to say thank you New Window fdsa4321lbp22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Haven't read since chapter 250+, worth to continue? New Window MXMach
  • 3 Replies
Topic What power would you want New Window Harbinger
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anime End Manga Chapter New Window TitanAnteus
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dante
  • 13 Replies
Topic Minamoto's Power New Window oliverwashere
  • 3 Replies

783 Comments

I know it happened in the very beginning, and probably in the pilot chapter, but Minamoto had powers, but it seems like in the real plot, he is just a plain normal huh? It would be awesome if he had powers later on. Then at least he can do something too instead of just roar, leer, and defense curl.
It refers to Hitler specifically. The original Japanese said "President".
I don't mind a sympathetic portrayal of the Axis powers, since it's from the Axis POV, but I have to admit I'm kinda looking forward to how Takashi handles Imperial Japan's and Totally-not-Germany's warcrimes.
chap 320

page 5
schwein - pig

page 13
Führer - Leader (in this special case it might directly refer to Adolf Hitler)
probably my favorite manga that hasn't ended yet. I love everybody in here.
momotaru lulz = Luftwaffe lulz
page 14 german

Luftwaffe = air force

guten tag = good morning / good afternoon / hello (not used like good day (when leaving but for greeting)
Wah I like that chapter - not everyday you see Kaoru openly show her love for Minamoto.
That said, Yuuri faction looking good. Better than Hyoubu's.
thx Imperial Scans for the new release
Yay, someone helped me change the volume 26 omake back to 247.5 where it should be :)
I just uploaded omakes 20-24, 30(+special edition), and 31 for everyone that hasn't read them yet. The Special edition comics from volume 22 and the omakes from volumes 25 and 26 are already buried in other chapters. (226, 250, and 265.5 respectively)
Guys, I'm so sorry for not uploading 314 here earlier. >.<
ch 314 ...
err ... Yuuri goes yuri ? =3= ?
(going to watch Yuru Yuri after this ... lolz ...)
doh another "fake" event ... and ... is it me or ...
did Minamoto always get victimized by prediction lately ? lolz ...
I wonder if the "possession" can be nulled by kiss ...
that's a girl body after all ...
(well, it's mean Minamoto kissing Hyobu ... =3= ...)
hyobu is trying to make a point again
This is the only time hyobu will ever get in a girls body.
he can`t shoot him, he`s in that girl`s body......
I say, a bullet in the foot hasn't ever killed anyone

*whistles*
the description reminds me of some books by Anne McCaffrey, like The Rowan. Only that was in space. Maybe this will be interesting...
I get strange feeling it's a fake "future prediction" from Hyobu ...
thus forcing Minamoto to shoot the young version of him ...
hyobou is awakening
the dolphin (rubber) get murdered and the shouta devil get awakened ... lolz ...
I think the Kaoru family scandal is foreshadowing something. Probably that Kaoru is going to go after Minamoto even after he's married..
i <3 this manga so much

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics