Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 192votes)

Zettai Karen Children

Alt Names: alt Absolutely Lovely Childrenalt 絶対可憐チルドレン
Author: Shiina Takashi
Artist: Shiina Takashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the 21st century, and the number of ESPers continues to increase. They are active in the military, diplomacy, politics, and in other places. They hold the key for global competition. A country that controls ESP can control the world! However individuals who posses higher than Level 4 are less than 3% of the population. There are only three Level 7 people who have government contracts. These three are Kaoru, Aoi, and Shiho, ten-year old girls, who work for B.A.B.E.L. With the guidance of Kouichi, a twenty-year old genius, they catch criminals and evil ESPers.

Spin-off:

> Zettai Karen Children: THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-r9207)
>Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children -THE UNLIMITED- Hyoubu Kyousuke - WANDERER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/courtesy-of-zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-wanderer-r15750)
Go to Zettai Karen Children Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I just want to say thank you New Window fdsa4321lbp22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Haven't read since chapter 250+, worth to continue? New Window MXMach
  • 3 Replies
Topic What power would you want New Window Harbinger
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anime End Manga Chapter New Window TitanAnteus
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dante
  • 13 Replies
Topic Minamoto's Power New Window oliverwashere
  • 3 Replies

783 Comments

Spoiler
LMAO. This got my sides.

Wew, I didn't expect the image to be Minamoto :^)

I couldn't have pictured it being anything else. In fact it seemed like such an obvious choice that I was kind of hoping it was something else. But buffing him up and taking off his clothes was an interesting touch.

Wew, I didn't expect the image to be Minamoto :^)

Well, one year delayed but it´s finally here chapter 429 we hope you enjoy it :)

And from ZTP staff we wish you a good new year!! 

KAMPAI!!

Wow, way to completely kill a really good lesbian ship, in favor of a really gross hetro ship. Minamoto's 26. Kaoru's 16. Yeah. Good job falling for that 10 year old you raised. That's not creepy at all. Also, this manga needs more Hyoubu and PANDRA. AND A LOT MORE ANDY HINOMIYA!!
Calling it now, Minamoto is probably with some chick.
Take your bets.

Polls are and can be skewed so badly in Japan that it's not even funny. I take them as a grain of salt.

Yes they are, but they are also the thermometer the publisher uses to test for who should get more screen time.  If Minamoto is behind Hyoubu in the polls, then the tendency is for him to lose space against the major.

That being said, his appearance in chapter 475 makes me think that it's 75% likely that Kaoru will get him confused for Yuuri-chan...

Did you check the last character popularity poll?  It's on chapter 419.  The most popular character by a wide margin is Hyoubu (argh), then Kaoru, and Minamoto is down there in 6th place.  Is it any wonder that he's been sidelined since about the middle of the Middle School arc?

This is unfortunate, in a way.  I still think that the coolest male characters are Minamoto and Sakaki, and Hyoubu particularly is the kind of character who really rubs me the wrong way.  But the spinoff anime is a powerful propaganda tool: the anime-original character who shows up for three panels every seven chapters is tied with Aoi in third place, and in front of Shiho and the nominal main character of this manga...

Polls are and can be skewed so badly in Japan that it's not even funny. I take them as a grain of salt.

They visited the Ghibli Museum! I wonder what Yuuri had to pull to get last-minute tickets? You usually have to book a few months in advance to due to the tickets selling out.

Hypno FTW! :P

They visited the Ghibli Museum! I wonder what Yuuri had to pull to get last-minute tickets? You usually have to book a few months in advance to due to the tickets selling out.

Did you check the last character popularity poll?  It's on chapter 419.  The most popular character by a wide margin is Hyoubu (argh), then Kaoru, and Minamoto is down there in 6th place.  Is it any wonder that he's been sidelined since about the middle of the Middle School arc?

This is unfortunate, in a way.  I still think that the coolest male characters are Minamoto and Sakaki, and Hyoubu particularly is the kind of character who really rubs me the wrong way.  But the spinoff anime is a powerful propaganda tool: the anime-original character who shows up for three panels every seven chapters is tied with Aoi in third place, and in front of Shiho and the nominal main character of this manga...

Yeah, it is somehow bizarre to see Andy above Shiho in the rankings, when she's far superior as a character

yeah it really had a gradual main character shift over 400 chapters. It used to be about the genius esp researcher Minamoto and his 3 pseudo-yandere 10yr olds that were in love with him, and then after 400 chapters it became a manga about cute JK esper girl Kaoru hanging with her buddies with a subplot about how she has crush on her boss.

Tbh when Kaoru started getting really chummy with PANDRA is when I started rolling my eyes to this manga. I'm still so salty about that, it's basically analogous to someone who works for the US ARMY going to hang out with a group of radical armed militant communists in their spare time.

All I know is that we better find out what Kaoru sees when she looks at Yuuri under the hypno.

Even Yuuri has a better chance with Kaoru than Matsukaze.

So... I think I found another manga that's very similar to ZKC except much better imo

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/inukai-x-tribe-r14776

At least it feels like old ZKC instead of all this new stuff we've been getting.

Spoiler

Kaoru's harem is the only one that can rival Minamoto's in size, it seems.

Yuuri/Kaoru is so cute!! Please become canon, this ship is literally perfect and adorable!

And here I thought this new arc couldn't get any worse with Minamoto wannabe, I was wrong. Maybe I should add this one to the read like Bleach category. Look at first page and then skip to the end. If it looks interesting go back a page and so on. If not, go watch paint dry. Thanks for the chapter ZTP.

It's expected but I've got the feeling that the illusion is not Minamoto. Maybe a gender bent Kaoru like on the cover page?

I'm tired of this ultra forced Yuuri yuri. It's like they want to force shit down the readers tear ducts to gain some time before the plot continues.
This pseudo-arc is axe worthy.

So Minamoto's still super sidelined, and they break the fourth wall every chapter. (It was cute and funny the first couple of times but every other chapter makes the actual plot feel weak.) The Children aren't really doing anything. I mean, even Kaoru's not doing anything.

This is becoming another disappointment like Yozakura Quartet.

Minamoto is going to be the central character in the incoming arc that's why he being sidelined now. Not the first time it happened in a story, really.

Rather than that, Yuuri Yuri, hell yeah!

Spoiler

LMAO! Matsukaze is indenial. He knows he has no chance. XD

yeah it really had a gradual main character shift over 400 chapters. It used to be about the genius esp researcher Minamoto and his 3 pseudo-yandere 10yr olds that were in love with him, and then after 400 chapters it became a manga about cute JK esper girl Kaoru hanging with her buddies with a subplot about how she has crush on her boss.

Tbh when Kaoru started getting really chummy with PANDRA is when I started rolling my eyes to this manga. I'm still so salty about that, it's basically analogous to someone who works for the US ARMY going to hang out with a group of radical armed militant communists in their spare time.

No. It's more like if Jeanne from X-Men suddenly visited Magneto during her time off.

I was super interested in the story when I marathoned 4xx chapters . Now that I'm caught up though this is kind of boring.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics