Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 68votes)

Bloody Monday - Last Season

Alt Names: alt ブラッディ・マンデイ ラストシーズンalt Bloody Monday 3alt Bloody Monday: Last Seasonalt 血色星期一alt Madugong Lunes: Huling kapanahunanalt Кровавый Понедельник: Заключительный Сезон
Author: Ryuumon Ryou
Artist: Megumi Kouji
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It has been a year since Fujimaru Takagi disappeared and now he has appeared once again, as a Terrorist.

Conclusion of the Bloody Monday series.

Prequel:
> Bloody Monday 2 ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/bloody-monday-2-r442 )

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Bloody Monday - Last Season Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who does Aoi Asada really have romantic feelings for? Fujimaru Takagi or his dad, Ryūnosuke and why? New Window mancoo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Kuroiikawa
  • 3 Replies

75 Comments

So its finally over... Its been a helluva an awesome time reading this series, it definitely hurts to see it end... Ty to all the groups who have scanlated this series for so many years.
The ending was beautiful, couldnt have asked for a better one... They all looked so happy at the end :')

So wait, the knife pierced her heart, but there might still be time to save her?

Oh, whatever. I'll take anything. It's far too late for realism anyway.

The heart can be replaced by one of the clones heart's.

I read it all in a few days from the very beginning... It was a good fucking ride, quite enjoyable.

Let's see how it ends, shall we?

So wait, the knife pierced her heart, but there might still be time to save her?

Oh, whatever. I'll take anything. It's far too late for realism anyway.

I wonder if oriharara or whatevah her name was die and in the most painful way otherwise it's just a crap of bs.

Oh fuck, death flag every pages~~

She better not die... If she dies I will be so disappointed...

if she's dead im droppin this shit -_-

I don't care if it is cliche, I want Hibiki to live

tumblr_mpy2ehcc581rgam01o1_500.gif

seriously man the mc always got some serious shit going on

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JUST DIE ALREADY ORIHARA MAYA!!!!

right-in-the-feels.gif

Its almost the end... Its to soon to cry!!! I will hold my tears until the final chapter is scanlated!!!!!

The chapters that are missing aren't hosted on Batoto.

Chapter 25... to 31?

I hope Hibiki survives! Don't let her die RYUUMON Ryou! Thanks Aotama for completing this manga!

Oh come on, that knife in the chest is just mean. Fuck you, author. Leave me some damn hope here.

;_;

Spoiler

Spoiler

Noooooo...Hibiki! D:

Let's hope they can do something for her....hopefully.

That wound to the chest, and the gunshot....ouch.

Spoiler

if she gets medical attention soon she'll probably make it as long as the gunshots not fatal

Noooooo...Hibiki! D:

Let's hope they can do something for her....hopefully.

That wound to the chest, and the gunshot....ouch.

I guess somebody really didn't see it coming :D

pwnt.gif

Spoiler

Dun dun dun.

like a baws

Spoiler

Dun dun dun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics