Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 279votes)

Aho Girl

Alt Names: alt Ahogaru: Clueless Girlalt アホガールalt Chica Tontaalt Dumb Girl
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She's as noisy as she is dumb.

As the name implies, "Aho" Girl, or Dumb Girl, is as stupid as you can get. Which is why her crush and childhood friend, Akuru Akutsu (or "Akkun" as everyone calls him), is the only one willing to put up with her fallacies. Along the way, they are joined by many other fellow idiots as they probe deeper into the true meaning of idiocy, and the true relationship between Yoshiko and Akkun.

This is a comedy set in 4-koma format.
Go to Aho Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why are idiots drawn to bananas? New Window syockit
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 52 in wrong orde New Window XSphere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 69 should've had more things related to 69... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

1308 Comments

A-kun x Sayaka

make it happen author

hardly likely, the moment he can escape from yoshiko he will erase his presence for any link with her ... and sayaka is a friend of her ... he wouldn't go that route. I thiink he will go monk in the end to escape.

Obligatory JoJo reference:

Spoiler

I really ... REALLY ... hope that Akkun does NOT marry this ... thing. Sadly the author seems to have ... other ... plans. 

My thesis still stands ... WE MUST BURN IT WITH FIRE

Edit: Also I don't think there is a poison STRONG enough to kill that creature ... that thing would probably get a tummy ache and be fine tomorrow.

A-kun x Sayaka

make it happen author

what did the dog did to deserve that?

Yeah ... I'm notifying PETA. A dog doesn't deserve to live with that thing and I would consider that cruel and unusual punishment.

On Topic: Akkun ... just ... leave her ass. You care way too much bro ... it's not ... healthy. If you end up marrying that thing out of pity ... we will have to erase your existence as well ... WITH FIRE.

He's mastered the basic controls and now he's getting into air juggles ...

Down Throw -> Uair -> Knee of Justice

To think Hiroyuki started with mostly just people standing talking to each other in whitespace. And now he can draw full-blown battle scenes.

It was a seriously well drawn scene, maybe geting ready for a new project?

In about 99% of all manga that involve childhood friends, they always end up together.

Oh you sweet, innocent child.

She can marry the dog for all I care. I mean one animal and another, that seems about right, doesn't it?

what did the dog did to deserve that?

98 chapters in and practically nothing has changed..

A little disappointing actually.

I'm surprised Akkun didn't just ditch her/it behind lol

he wants(needs) for her to be a human so he can ditch her in the future.

Beautiful Powerbomb!!

Batista approves.

batista.png

I'm surprised Akkun didn't just ditch her/it behind lol

She can marry the dog for all I care. I mean one animal and another, that seems about right, doesn't it?

To think Hiroyuki started with mostly just people standing talking to each other in whitespace. And now he can draw full-blown battle scenes.

I really ... REALLY ... hope that Akkun does NOT marry this ... thing. Sadly the author seems to have ... other ... plans. 

Edit: Also I don't think there is a poison STRONG enough to kill that creature ... that thing would probably get a tummy ache and be fine tomorrow.

oh, he'll marry her. it was already decided from the start of the manga. in about 99% of all manga that involve childhood friends, they always end up together.

He's mastered the basic controls and now he's getting into air juggles ...

I'm so happy to see others hate her (Aho) just as much as I do though I probably am weird for liking the presient.

The only way out I can see is suicide cause murder won't work on that retard. But wouldn't that count as losing?

That was horrifying to read.

Poisoned bananas.

I'm pretty sure she'd be able to smell a tasteless odorless poisoned banana.

The worst is, she will probably find it.

And survive.

Ak-kun, the only way you're possibly going to get away from her is to move away once you graduate and cut all contact with everyone related to her.

Poisoned bananas.

I was thinking more like "There's a banana kindgom in the bottom of Tokyo Bay but you need to dress in concrete shoes in order to enter."

The worst is, she will probably find it.

What a f*n nightmare.

Ak-kun, the only way you're possibly going to get away from her is to move away once you graduate and cut all contact with everyone related to her.

yeah, that won't work. he'll go to leave and he'll run into her somehow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics