Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 972votes)

Hinamatsuri

Alt Names: alt Anzu Matsurialt ヒナまつりalt Hina Matsurialt Sabu Matsuri
Author: Ohtake Masao
Artist: Ohtake Masao
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night, a strange object falls on the head of Nitta, a member of the yakuza. Inside the box is a strange young girl named Hina. She has tremendous supernatural powers, and Nitta finds himself reluctantly taking her in. Her powers can come in handy for his yakuza business, but he also runs the risk of her using them on him! Not to mention, if she doesn't use her powers, she will eventually go berserk and destroy everything around her. Nitta and Hina's strange life together is just beginning...
Go to Hinamatsuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just a question on 'Hitomi-sama' New Window ninch
  • 9 Replies
Topic Ending of chapter 58? New Window Ovnidemon
  • 1 Replies
Topic Does anyone else tear up on Anzu chapters? New Window moist_gorilla
  • 2 Replies
Topic If you had a daughter... New Window null7
  • 17 Replies
Topic discuss the latest chapter New Window anonymous preferred
  • 22 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Hinamatsuri New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

1886 Comments

Nitta & Hina best odd father-daughter duo since Gin-san and Kagura, XD.
I like Anzu but not as MC.

This is what we call "The gap between rich and poor"
Posted Image

Nitta should adopt Anzu than Hina., and we can change the title to Anzumatsuri. lol
Everyone should have a Hitomi
I feel pretty bad about the homeless girl. Shouldn't the yakuza guy take her in as well? It's sort of sweet though considering she made friends with fellow homeless people.
hitomi is the best :D
@ anonymous preferred
Thanks so much for the update and the shout out :) This series is amazingly funny and always lifts my mood no matter what.
my loli ranking:
1. hitomi
2. anzu
3. hina
I feel bad for poor Hitomi.
"Why do you, as a homeless, need televisions?"

HAHAHAHAHAHWHAWHEHAWHAHA
THIS
SO
GOOD
missing one page
Hitomi is closer to become a sage.
Hitomi must be sweetest kid ever, and facepalm on Hina´s fail.

@anonymous

Well, for instant now that I reread chapter 12. You´re using contraction someplace but not in others. It´s very good that you use it, it gives us a everyday feel when they speak informal. But you should decide that when you use it, stick to it. It feels weird having the character go from "formal" to "informal" when speaking to the same person.

Example on chapter 12, page 8 and 9:

"I´m" instead of "I am" since you had "it´s" instead of "it is". But I´m not sure if Nitta is being formal or not since I can´t read the raws. But you should stick to using contraction since I can´t fathom why Nitta wouldn´t use contraction. If not for anything other than a better flow.
@FakeHero: I'm glad to hear you like this manga so much. =) Still, I'd appreciate it if you point out errors in my translation when you see them. PM me anytime. Thank you in advance (if so).
@eric_z: That is what make Anzu awesome! She is truly a good, honest and hardworking girl! I just hope her effort pays off in the end....
any suggestion or correction is always welcomed.
Anzu could use her powers like hina to gain with her "magic tricks" without needing to resort to crimes.
BAHAHA this so funny, I can't take it.
I'm trying not to be sad, when I think of Anzu: after all, she's not like real homeless people, she has her powers so she can blow up a couple of banks in a moment, rob'em and live like a queen. But this is what makes me sad even more! She is deliberataly living life as homeless, and that's the right choice for her.
Although if I was her, I'd prefer to rob some banks or something.
Anzu... everytime she's shown after being homeless, it's always so heavy it's hard to laugh.
Poor thing, she's just too nice to say no.
New chapter! Thanks for the usual awesome release.
another chapter of Anzu, Hitomi and co. to come by tomorrow...
Hitomi learn a new skill again!
Otter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics