Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 433votes)

Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa

Alt Names: alt 鏡の国の針栖川alt 镜之国的针栖川alt Harisugawa ở thế giới trong gươngalt Harisugawa in Mirror World
Author: Kano Yasuhiro
Artist: Kano Yasuhiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Akira Harisugawa has been in love with Mao Satomi, a girl in his grade, ever since grade school. The only problem? They've been best friends ever since Akira saved her from being hit by a car, and he doesn't want to ruin their friendship! That is until one day, when he finds a mysterious mirror...
Go to Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 185 Replies
Topic Anyone else beginning to dislike this author New Window The Roady
  • 28 Replies
Topic Who's Your Favourite? New Window alcrowry
  • 11 Replies
Topic Harisugawa... New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies

348 Comments

Kind of silly with the "I'm going to America" --> "Oh I'm not going, my parents are going away, sorry!"
just building twists for the weekly comic releases I guess. Plot development is very interesting though, anticipating next release!!
Wow over 1100 followers. This must be one of the top rated series.
Then we should translate it to Japanese :D
The petition should be in Japanese and English. (or perhaps add another language as well?)

http://petitionbureau.org/Mx0petition
Because a petition written in English on an English site will obviously appeal to the Japanese publishers when the series isn't even being serialized in the US. >_>
Every one you know that KAGAMI NO KUNI NO HARISUGAWA is a popular manga written by Kano Yasuhiro. As you know guys he has also written some other manga too. "Mx0" manga is one of them and I bet some of you also has read "Mx0". Some of you guys know that "Mx0" manga isn't completed but dropped for some reason. But now author wants to continue and release "Mx0" manga's 2nd season. So he need's our support. So plz everyone visit this site and vote for the continuation of "Mx0".
Every one you know that KAGAMI NO KUNI NO HARISUGAWA is a popular manga written by Kano Yasuhiro. As you know guys he has also written some other manga too. "Mx0" manga is one of them and I bet some of you also has read "Mx0". Some of you guys know that "Mx0" manga isn't completed but dropped for some reason. But now author wants to continue and release "Mx0" manga's 2nd season. So he need's our support. So plz everyone visit this site and vote for the continuation of "Mx0".
America somehow out tries to ruin another manga -_-
For all you people who keep saying it's going to end, you don't know that. You aren't the ones in charge of jump and regulating which manga is getting axed or not. It's a good manga, just shut up and enjoy.

On another note, I love Kano-sensei's work from Pretty Face to Mx0. All good stories, lovable characters(SAKI! <3), and chapter 23 was a great plot twist, who saw that coming? o3o
What!!? it'll end like this?~~
it will not end yet dudes..your all so negative..
Awww that sucks.
stratis, you should use the spoiler tags
she said tomorow but she wont travel to america till next chapter = next week !!!
At least we have warning with this one, unlike Double Arts.
"And a bunch of stuff happened, but we got to the capitol. The End."
So will Magico. Harisugawa is pretty safe unless it hits rock bottom after STARS's cancellation which I hope not.

I personally hope this doesn't end. It's going well and even if the author can create a new, great story, what if the rankings don't do well? It'd be pretty wasteful, it's best to flesh out the characters and story with this - which he's doing very well! :D
We want it to end, because if it doesn't, it will degenerate until it is no better than anything else.
It hasn't been doing too bad in the rankings. The Suda arc had it hit rock bottom, but has bounced back up. Not sure how the volume sales are doing though. I did hear that it increased the sales in WSJ so that's good news. Anyways St&rs will get axed before this one does.
the end is near!!!
Why does everyone want this to end so badly??? It's great! Plot and the twists and the art are all fantastic! However, I do know that this mangaka is known for having his works axed/canceled and I don't know if this manga will(hopefully not) but with the latest chapter about Satomi going to America and the bottom line of the last page saying "Time Limit" and "Harisugawa Panics," this is strongly hinting towards the manga ending or getting a rushed ending(which would mean that it is already decided that it's going to get axed).. Goddammit.. Main heroine moving to another country!? wtf.. Now I'm not thinking this manga will last very long(hopefully it does..)
@acolyte funny you should mention Mx0...this is the same author and he got axed with Mx0 too. The last one he did also got axed, forgot the name of it.
@Karlito504 Maybe because we want to see another good one by the author? ;) There are many good mangas out there that doesn't run a long time like Suzuka & Kimi no Iru Machi & Mx0 you know ;)
wtf why do yall wan't it to end??? o.O
nice twist but also think its gonna end soon already.
While this is a nice little Manga I hope it ends soon, the joke gets old and those "other things" really get annonying soon.
hah a twist, i was wondering how the mangaka would fare with this plot line and surprisingly hes still coming up with twists, i think Matsukawa is probably more popular among readers atm. she seems to get so much more pages devoted to her even in chapters where she isnt the main focus -.-

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics